⟢ ﹒ 2

( )

02-   @miarrww   -

02
- @miarrww -

"PERHAPS you should really join them, you have to ace this quiz in other to participate in the competition nonetheless

"PERHAPS you should really join them, you have to ace this quiz in other to participate in the competition nonetheless."

Stern, yet soft and sweet voice reprimanded him as she puts her small hands down on her hips outside the classroom. Perhaps it is unsual for a student along with his caretaker to be outside of one right now, or maybe they shouldn't.

He rolled his eyes, "Who said I won't be able to compete if I fail?" He said, rather confidently and smugly. He scoffed quietly, posture was leaned against the wall just beside the main room with hands in his pant's pocket.

They were in the Business's building.

"The extra-" The girl infront of him was about to reprimand him again about the extra classes he'll need to attend if he fails the quiz, but was cut off before to do so.

"Those are useless." The guy before her scoffed.

The white haired girl with green ends sighed as she brought up a hand to her forehead, "You'll get into a lot of troubles, Scaramouche."

"The clocks are ticking too, you might will miss the quiz if you don't go in now." She continued.

Scaramouche got on his feet, posture was now straightened again before shrugging mindlessly, "Well, Nahida. Too late."

As if right on cue, the bell rings. Noting that the quiz has ended and all writings needs to stop.

The girl before him, Nahida had her eyes widened, looking at the classroom behind him then to him again, with a concern expression.

His eyes twitched at this, so he sighed and brought out a piece of paper out of nowhere (probably his pocket), then made his way into the classroom.

Nahida eyed at him confused, eyes trailing him to the point where he handed the lecturer the piece of paper before leaving the classroom again.