The Irish Warden

"Prisoner 3759, you are being excused and guarded to the Wardens Office immediately."

The Korean looked up and saw one of two guards open his cell door. He stood up still wearing the miserable, cold look in his face. He walked towards the door which was being open and as it ajared open completely, he put his hands infront of the guards to cuff him, making sure he doesn't run interact or handpick with any object.

The guards quickly threw on a large metal cuffing looking shell, which when the start base was on the Convicts back palm and closed swiftly shut on top of the palms. These metal shell cuffs were chained together and the tips were thick and scarcely round, covering the wrist to the finger tips. The man tensed up of the sudden loud bang of the cuffs and without no time to waste the guards harshly pushed the asian forward, letting him lead to the Wardens office.

***

"Should I say your real name, Prisoner 3756? Or you're just not comfortable?" the Wardens Irish accent boomed throught the small office. The Convict was surprised of how he rarely heard any other accents unlike American and British accents to be present in the station. But he was more surprised of how he even got hired.

Anyways, back to the story. The Convict looked away, trying to not meet the Irish man's gaze, he didn't even like his real name. Nowadays in te prison, he would hiss or glare at people if they even say or mention his full real name he was just too uncomfortable. He'd likely want the name 'The Convict' or 'Convict' cause it was a anonymous name a criminal would want to put to stay hidden by their real name. The Irish scowled and ruffled his papers if he was trying to find something until he got a paper out and stood up.

"Enough of the mocking, lads--do you know why you're here, Convict?" the Warden held out the paper in the air and both of his hands two, pointer and middle finger made an apostrophe when the man's anonymous name came out. The Convict rolled his eyes in annoyance, this was talked many times before... this 'mission.'

"I-I know you're not much of a talker, Con" the Irish chuckled "but it's time for your mission! Y'know you didn't forget after last time when I told you like the one billionth time! Last time I promised it was the last time I would remind you but I also forgot that the 'last time' was now!" he ruffled the Convicts jet black hair playfully, the Convict made an annoyed, squirmed up face.

"So, you know whats to come?! Your mission will be: you have to ride this submarine called the 'Iron Lung' which is not the greatest submarine to control cause we made it with one of our last scrap of metal. Be warned! It gets even worse! All look of the outside world is shut and you can only navigate the sub by a monitor, and x, y controllers (or whatever the hell those are called). Your only objective: get pictures and make it out alive. If not then we'll do it again with other prisoners like you. You-you know what I mean, right?" the Warden gave him a stern, funny look too close to the Convicts face. The Convict leaned his head forward uncomfortably, with a wtf look. The Irish backed away and scratched his neck, held one of the papers infront of the Korean.

EXPEDITION SIGN UP

This is a sign up sheet for an official sign in to the mission you'll have to go to. This information needs to be sent straight to the C.O.I. officials and government for evidence of your arrival in the mission. We advise you to do not demolish or fake your own signature if you did, we will find you. Before signing this sheet, your Warden should already tell you about your mission then finally sign this one up.

Sincerely,
The Consilidation of Iron Officials and Government

The Convict looked at the Warden with a raised eyebrow, then back to the paper, and finally to his cuffs. The Warden saw this and laughed.

"I know that I've been told the Convict should sign it after... sorry--here." The Warden took out a silver metal key and turned the hole on the side of the cuff, rapidly opening the top.

The Convict shook his hands, stretching the pain out. The Warden gave him a pen, and Convict wrote his signature in the sign up. The guards eyeing him to make sure anything suspicious. After the Convict signed, the guards threw back the cuffs, and pushed him forward out of the office for the ride to the space takeoff site (the Irish walking behind them).