Descending Down

Traveling to the Blood Ocean covered moon took hours (three or more? The Convict couldn't keep track). The Convict spent some of the time to look at the stars, getting to know the controls, map, and nooks and cranny of the sub.

The only thing found upon the sub was a paper. Line paper, covered with dried blood, and words written with black ink, slanted styled words. Upon this speculation this was found at the back of the sub though he didn't see it the first looks he was sorry for stepping on something that someone wrote their most traumatic experience.

He wasn't the only first one person to come here, right? Then, if someone would come here the sub would be recked, bits of dried blood sticking of the tiny holes, rust, and dust, dirt everywhere.

Well, it looked like it.

The Convict flapped and blew the dirt off the paper, folding it, and placing it to the same pocket he placed the map into.

***

Hours later, the sub would feel like someone dropped it mid air, and fall into water, making the submarine and Convict wobble.

After, it stayed its balance, it automatically goes down below the body of water. Blood of water being seen outside of the front window.

"We are descending to the level down below. You remember your mission: take pictures and make it out alive." Amoung this warning, it was the Warden who was talking to him. Cause of the Irish accent ran across his words though he sounded serious now. Thank God.

"We-we're loosing yo-ou're signal. You'll hav-ve to do this al-o-one. Good lu--" finally the line from the speaker was cut and the front window closed shut.

Yes, this was very regretable but he had to do it.