1

This morning was first day of school after the grade promotion holiday, minho is  not a rich people and he's living alone in apartment, that's why he didn't have anyone to waking him, usually felix will came to waking him but it seems like felix forgetting him, minho was waking up slowly looking at the sun that peeking from the window, while laying he's taking his phone to check what time is it, when he look his phone he was lagging a bit seeing the clock showing 7.45 am

"Ahh shit it still morning"

Minho cursed under his breath, but suddenly he jumping of his bed when he realizes this is the day that school starting again, he was running to bathroom washing his face and quickly wearing his uniforms, after a while he was running to his motorcycle and riding it to school with a messy hair and no belt or tie, he didn't care at all with those school rules.

Lee felix I'll beat you at school fucking dammit.

He said while ridding to school, after a while he finally arrived to school seeing that everyone already in class and the school gate was already closed, he was looking around hopping that no one seeing him in and he sneaking into the school.

Shit i hope those bastard didn't see me.

Minho said to himself,he was sneaking from back door and finally he's success to get in school, but now the problem is how to get in the class without no one noticing, he was walking while cursing under his breath, when he walking suddenly someone tapping his shoulder and minho clearly now who is it, minho sighing and turn back to facing him, and yeah it was bangchan.

"Long time no see president, you miss me? "

Minho said with a smirk on his face while bangchan looking at him with disgusted face.

"Why would i miss a trash? "
Bangchan said in harsh tone

"Well don't be shy president, i miss you too"

"Shut up trash, where's your belt tie and why're you late? "

Bangchan said while crossing his hand on his chest looking straight at minho face.

"Hey hey don't be so rush president, i never wearing those and I'm waking up late this morning. "

Minho didn't seem cared at bangchan and said it calmly, while bangchan sighing.

"Detention now lee minho. "

"Alright mr president"

Minho said while walking to his office to get detention, with bangchan follow him from behind, at his office he told minho to sit in front of his desk.

"Sit"

Minho sit in front of him, he was curious why're bangchan calling him, usually bangchan will told him to running or cleaning toilets.

"Wassup mr president? It's not like usually you"

Minho said while chuckling.

"Hey minho why're you always like this? "

Minho was suprised a bit at his question and silence a bit after answering.

"What do you mean? "

"Don't act fool lee minho, I'm asking why're you be like this. "

Minho raised his eyebrows hearing bangchan tone that suddenly became serious, but he didn't seem scare or care at all.

"What? This is me, and why would you care huh? "

"Why're you making everyone your enemies? everbody was complaining at your attitude you know? "

"And why would you think i care? I didn't need anyone to be by my side, all of human was same tho. "