4

I think his head was getting hit earlier.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minho was walking back to his class alone, he was being so quite this morning not like usually he is, while he walks someone hug him from behind.

"Morning hyunggg. "

Hyunjin said while hugging him from behind, minho was smiled and answered.

"Morning hyunjinaa, you came alone this morning? "

"Well I'm with felix and jisung earlier, we're planning to waking you this morning but when we came to your place you already gone. "

Minho was chuckle while scratching his neck.

"Sorry sorry, i didn't now you guys will came. "

Hyunjin just laugh and they start walking to class, they're now on the way to go upstairs but suddenly hyunjin eyes widen as he see who's upstairs and he hiding behind minho.

"Hyunjin what the heck are you doing?! "

Minho said while struggling from hyunjin grip at his shirt.

"H-hyung, look at Upstairs. "

"What are you talking ab-... Ow... I see. "

Minho said after he look upstairs, it was jeongin and Seungmin that eat while walking, minho was looking hyunjin once and he laughing at hyunjin, it's clear that minho was planning about something and suddenly minho shouted.

"Seungminn jeonginnn morningg. "

Hyunjin was trembling when minho shouted as he keep hiding behind minho, seungmin and jeongin was walking closer to minho and jeongin finally talk.

"Morning minho hyunggg. "

They both was now standing close to minho, jeongin was focusing on talk with minho but suddenly seungmin laughing.

"Pfft hyunjin what are you doing behind there? "

Hyunjin was jumped when seungmin said his name and minho was bursted out laugh while jeongin stare was changing into an annoyed stare as he see hyunjin jumped behind minho and hyunjin talk.

"Fuck you kim seungmin, and call me hyung you idiot. "

Seungmin was still laughing meanwhile jeongin face was full annoyed at hyunjin, hyunjin didn't dare to talk or even staring at jeongin, jeongin was talked again while looking up down at hyunjin.

"Aishh this shit always ruined someone mood. "

Hyunjin didn't talk back while he looking at his feet and twirling his fingers, minho and seungmin look at each other and laughing at this situation, it's look like hyunjin get scolded by his mom and jeongin was his mom, minho chuckle again and talk.

"Well well, hyung will go first okay? "

Minho said while looking at seungmin and jeongin, they both was nodding at Minho words, minho start walking upstairs and he talk to hyunjin.

"Hey hyunjin are you gonna stay there to look at your precious mom? "

Seungmin was laugh so loud hearing minho while Hyunjin and jeongin both surprised they staring at minho with a death stare while minho laughing and sticking out his tongue from upstairs.

"Akhh minho hyunggg. "

Jeongin and hyunjin said together, they staring at each other because he said it together and seungmin already died from laughter at the floor and minho shouted once again.

"Awwww look at you two was very cute together. "

They both face was getting red because minho keep teasing them, hyunjin was completely lose his words and quickly run upstairs to avoid jeongin stare meanwhile jeongin pouted and pulling seungmin to walk down stairs, they both walk but seungmin can't help still laughing at jeongin, jeongin hitting seungmin.