6

Oh shit why always me?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minho shaking his head after he seen the announcement and he walked to the class looking like a life corpse, he still didn't believe what happened.

Of course he was happy because he get selected, but the problem is he need to do the performance with bangchan, it makes minho head hurting so much.

As soon he arrived at his class, he see that hyunjin already sitting at his desk while playing with his handphone, minho deciding to walk and sit on his desk too, minho putting a coffee toast at hyunjin desk but didn't talk to him, hyunjin glancing at the toast and at minho, he was sighing after he finally talk to minho.

"Hyung, is your scars fine? "

"Yeah, i have treat it yesterday and this morning. "

Hyunjin nodded but didn't answer, minho deciding to talk again.

"You mad at me? "

"I'm not mad hyung,, I'm worried you know? "

"Sorry for making you worried. "

"It's okay hyung, as long you fine. "

Minho smiled at hyunjin and hyunjin smile too but suddenly hyunjin smile change into a smirk.

"Hyung what are you doing yesterday with chanie hyung? "

Hyunjin said with a mocking tone and minho avoid hyunjin staring, while chuckling nervously.

"Eeh? What do you mean? "

"You both, why did you do such a unholy thing at school huh? "

"Huh?! What did you think, the unholy thing you said is your dirty mind hyunjin. "

Minho said while hitting hyunjin head, hyunjin was hissing because get hit.

"What the- ack hyunggg it hurtss. "

Hyunjin paused and talk again while holding his head.

"Then why you two was sitting there while you both was half nake-"

Before hyunjin could finish his words minho covering hyunjin mouth while everyone was looking at them because hyunjin voice was so loud.

"Your voice was louder than speakers you know?"

Minho said while he sighing and hyunjin staring at him waiting for his answer.

"Bangchan was called me to his office to treat my scars yesterday that's why I'm at office with him. "

"Then why did you both was half naked? "

"I was half naked because he need to treat my scars of course, i don't know the reason he was half naked tho. "

Hyunjin expression was change into upset one.

"You both really didn't do anything? "

"Of course, what did you think huh? "

"Shittttt I'm loseee. "

Minho was surprised and curious about hyunjin words.

"Lose? What are you talking about? "

"Nothing hyung... "

Flashback yesterday hyunjin changbin after running from chan office_~

After they two running away, changbin was paused a bit and talk to hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, what do you think they do inside the office? "