2

Fuck i hate this.

"Minho get up. "

Minho was fall asleep after crying at rooftop, he's realized that someone calling him, but he pretend to be sleep, hopping that someone who calling him was going, his face was a mess with swollen eyes and a cigarette at his hands he keep laying didn't care about people noise around him, it seems like it's already lunch time.

"Minho i say get up. "

That boy keep calling minho to get up, the sounds get louder as he talking, minho was pissed off and get up while still closing his eyes.

"Ukh fuck off. "

Minho said while looking up to the boy that calling him, and turns out it was bangchan and hyunjin, bangchan was staring at you while hyunjin was worried about you and kneeling besides you.

"Hyungg what are you doing here? What happen?? Why you didn't-"

Minho place his index fingers to hyunjin mouth to stopping his words.

"I'm fine hyunjin, your voice was to loud. "

Minho said with a forced smile,seeing his smile hyunjin know something off about minho.

"It's impossible you're fine hyungg, your eyes was swollen, you're-"

"Shh... I said I'm fine. "

While hyunjin and minho talking, bangchan Cut your conversation short and talk to Minho.

"You're smoking?"

Bangchan said while staring down at Minho hands.

"Are you blind? "

"Are you deaf? I said are you smoking? "

"What do you think? You see this and what do you think about it? "

Minho said while taking out his cigarettes box and showing it straight to chan.

"Fuck you still eighteen and you already smoking? How waste. "

"And? You think I'll care about your words? Hey i told you, mind your own business Chris."

Bangchan was sighing and talk again.

"You know you're the new vice president right? "

Bangchan said still looking down at him, meanwhile hyunjin was suprised at chan words and looking at Minho,hyunjin was talking at Minho.

"What hyungg?? You're a vice president?"

"Ugh hyunjin, lower your voice, yes i am."

"Heyy why you didn't talk to me-"

Hyunjin words was cut by bangchan words to minho.

"Minho we have a meeting in 10 minutes, come to my office now. "

Minho was looking at chan and sighing, while get up.

"Fine."

"Wait chanie hyung, did i need to join the meeting too? "

Hyunjin said while helping minho to get up.

"Of course hyunjin. "

"Fine."

After the conversation, they walking to bangchan office, in the middle of walk bangchan talk to minho.

"Minho, don't cause any trouble at meeting. "

"I'm not planning to. "

Bangchan was sighing and opening his office door, and entering the office hyunjin and minho too.