Chapter 21

Nadia's pov

We are outside of the Bunker. Dean's knee is bandaged up.

Sam's got Bevell cuffed on the door handle. I grabbed my other phone, calling my mom.

"Lisle Carmine," my mom said. "Mom, it's me," I said.

"Oh god, Nadia. I tried calling you. Are you okay?" she asked. "Mom, I'm fine," I said.

"Good. How about Dean and Sam?" she asked. "We're safe now. Did Daddy tell you about the Brits?" I asked.

"He did. Deanna and I are at Colt Sigerson's parents' safe house," she said.

"Okay. Stay safe, don't answer the door and call me on this phone. I had to break my old phone to prevent the Brits tracing my texts," I said.

"Okay, I'm glad you three are okay," she said. "I will call you later," I said, ending the call.

Dean's calling Garth. I called Colt. I hear him answer quickly.

"Nadia?" Colt said. "Hey, are you and Dani safe?" I asked.

"We are, where are you?" he asked. I told Colt what happened.

"Dean, Nadia, we have to get to Jody's house," Sam said. "Colt, can you find a way to Sioux Falls, South Dakota?" I asked.

"I can," he said. "Okay. I'll text the address when I get there," I said.

"Okay, see you soon," he said, ending the call. I got in the car as we headed to Sioux Falls.

Couple Days Later

We made it to Jody's house. Her house's a mess. Mary's tied up in a chair after trying to attack Jody and Alex helped her out.

"Hello, boys and Nadia," Mary said, sarcastically. Alex walks over, helping me out with Dean to sit down in the recliner.

"Thanks, Nadia and Alex," Dean said, groaning. "So you must be Nadia Roussell," Jody said, walking to me.

"Nadia Roussell Winchester. Nice to meet you finally. Dean and Sam told me so much about you," I said.

"You too. By the way, this is Alex," Jody said. "Nice to meet you, Nadia," Alex said.

"You as well," I said, sitting next to Dean. "Here you go," Alex said, giving Dean a glass of whiskey.

"Thank you," Dean said. Alex starts taking the bandage off Dean's knee.

She starts cleaning up Dean's knee. Jody talks about what happened before we got here.

I held Dean's hand. "Jody.. she's.. I'm so sorry," Dean said.

"It's not your fault. Fortunately, Alex came home," Jody said. "All I did was buy you time, you knocked her out," Alex said.

Dean hisses in pain, squeezing my hand and groans. "It hurts," he said.

"I know but it will sting for a bit," I said. "I'll get you something for the pain," Alex said, getting up.

Dean finishes his glass. "Make it a double," Dean said, holding his glass.

Alex grabs Dean's glass, heading to the kitchen. Dean looked at his mom.

Jody grabs Dean's arm then hand. "Aww, want to play mother to my son? He's all yours," Mary said.

I held his arm, giving Mary daggers. "Dean, that's not your mother," Jody said.

"What's the matter, Dean? Am I too different from the Mary you know? Or too much for me?" Mary asked.
Sam brings in Bevell.