Chapter 28

Dean's pov

Nadia and I leave the main area, heading to our room. Nadia stopped for a minute, started trembling a little.

"Whoa whoa...Nadia, you okay?" I asked. "I'm good, really I...," she paused as she breathed heavily, trembling.

"Dean, catch me," she said, weakly. I caught Nadia as she fainted into my arms.

I lifted her up, bridal style as passed out. "It's okay, I got you," I whispered to her.

I got her to our room, gently laying her down on the bed. I took her jacket, flannel, and her boots off, putting them on the floor.

She was out like a light bulb, breathing steady. I felt her head.

She feels very warm. I gasped softly. I noticed that she's warm like Sam was during the trials.

"Nadia, I will be right back," I whispered to her. I leave the room, heading back to the main area to find Sam and Cas.

"Nadia passed out. Her body temperature is very warm," I said. Sam and Cas followed me to mine and Nadia's room.

She was still passed out. Cas checks her temperature. He attempts to heal Nadia.

"I can't lower her body temperature," Cas said. "Why not? She can't be dying on us!" I yelled.

"Her body temperature is very high. We need to cool her body down," Cas said.

"Dean, remember when I was going through the trials? My body temperature was very high. You put me in a tub of water and ice to cool my body down," Sam said.

I nodded. "Yes, I did that. It helped you out. We're gonna need a lot of ice," Dean said.

"I'll get some," Cas said as he disappeared. "Okay. Go get Nadia and take her to the shower room," Sam said, headed to the shower room.

I got her off the bed, back in my arms.
I carried her to the shower room.

Sam filled the tub with water. Cas returns with bags of ice, putting it in the tub.

I gently put her in the tub with water and ice. "Hopefully this helps," Cas said.

"If this helped me, then it should help her," Sam said. Cas nodded, and stopped filling the tub with ice.

Sam shuts the water off. "We'll just wait," I said, stroking her hair.

Five Minutes Later

I am still in the shower room, waiting for the ice bath to lower Nadia's body temperature to help her wake up.

Sam and Cas are here as well. "It's been five minutes. How long will this take?" Cas asked, pacing around the room.

"Just give her time. Everyone's different," Sam said. "Nadia's a fighter," Cas said.

We nodded, then I heard the ice moving. Her head goes into the water.

She rose up, gasping for breath. "Oh my god! Dean!" she panicking and shivering.

"Nadia, I'm here," I said, helping her out. "Its cold as fuck!" she yelled, shivering.

Sam grabs a towel, handing it over to me. "Thank you," I said to Sam.

I wrapped it around her body. "What happened to me? Why was I in a tub full of ice water?" she yelled, shivering.

"Baby, you fainted, your body temperature was very high," I said, rubbing her shoulders.

"After I fainted during the trials, Dean put me in a tub with ice and cold water. It helped me out," Sam said.