Chapter 33

Nadia's pov

I finished getting ready, heading back to the library. I see Sam getting everything ready and mixed.

I came back

I came back. "Nadia, what are you doing?" Dean asked.

"Well, if Sam can't go with you, then I'm going with you guys," I said. Dean nodded.

"Sounds good," Dean said. "Nadia, I don't think it's a good idea for you to come," Ketch said.

"Why not?" I asked. "No offense, it might not be safe for a woman like you," Ketch said. "She's going. I trust my wife, I don't trust you," Dean said.

"Plus, I won't let him go alone. Especially with you," I said, cutting a piece of my hair. I put it in the bowl to open it.

"You're mad that my twin brother tried to kill you and Dean. I promise you that I am nothing like my twin brother," Ketch said.

"Don't make promises you can keep," I said. Sam holds the Seal of Solomon. "Koth Munto Notox," Sam said as the light whooshed.

The rift opens up. Dean sets a timer on his watch.

Dean and I held hands. "Ready, babe?" Dean asked.

"Ready if you are," I said. "Okay. Let's go," Dean said.

We kissed each other. We went to the rift together.

---

Dean, Ketch and myself made it into the world. It's freezing cold.

"Well, here we are," Ketch said. "Uh-huh," Dean said.

I looked around, it's different from what I had imagined. "So this is the world you, Sam and Cas went to?" I asked.

"Yes but it's different from my last drop off," Dean said. Ketch starts rambling about the word 'We' that confuses me.

Dean turns to Ketch. "What's this 'we' crap? You came here to save yourself, go save yourself somewhere else. Come on, Nadia," Dean said.

We walked ahead of him. Ketch sighed.

"Actually, I thought I could help you, lovebirds," Ketch said. "What?" Dean and I asked, together.

"For the boy and your mother. She's in danger, I owe her that," Ketch said.
"If she sees you, she'll probably kill you again," Dean said.

"Perhaps, but you two don't know where you are, or what's out there or even. You get the picture. Would having a little back up really be so bad?" Ketch asked.

We looked at him. "Come on, we're wasting time," I said, walking ahead with them.

"Lead the way, lass," Ketch said. I looked at him.

"Don't call me that," I said, as we continued to walk. "She's feisty," Ketch said to Dean.

"That's why I fell in love with her," Dean said. "And made sure he put a ring on me," I said, showing my ring.