Chapter 32

Two Weeks Later

Nadia's pov

It's been two weeks since we found out what the ingredients are to open up the rift. We have blood from the most holy man and fruit from the Tree of Life.

Now we just need the grace of an archangel and the Seal of Solomon to open the rift. I'm in the kitchen, pouring myself a cup of coffee.

I headed to the front area. "Morning, babe," I paused, seeing Dean.

"Shhh," Dean said, gently putting sticky notes on Sam's back while he's sleeping. I read the sticky notes.

'Dum Dum' and 'Kick Me' Dean stop as soon as Sam moves. Sam stopped moving.

"Really, Dean?" I whispered. Dean nodded, putting 'Ass Hat' and 'I'm Stupid Ask Me'.

Dean gently touches Sam's back. Sam moved as I quickly sat down.

Dean quickly walks over. "Morning Sam," I said. "Morning Nadia. Dean? What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"Nothing," Dean said. "Nadia?" Sam asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm not fully awake...," I said, sipping my coffee. "So what are you reading?" Dean asked Sam.

"I finally found something on the Seal of Solomon but it's really weird," Sam said. "Weird is interesting," I said.

"Tell us," Dean said. "All right. Then the Mighty Solomon commanded unto his priests, Bind my seal, but was the jewels of the cosmos," Sam read.

"Jewels of the Cosmos. What does that mean?" Dean asked. "I don't know. Maybe a meteorite," Sam said.

"Yeah, maybe. Forget what it is. Where the hell would that be?" Dean asked. "It doesn't say," Sam said.

"Okay, we got the blood of a holy man, we got the fruit from the Tree of Life but this piece of Kryptonite, we've been through every book in this place and we got squat," Dean said.

"Yeah," Sam said. I thought of something. "Wait. I'll be right back," I said, setting my mug down and headed to the storage room.

"Nadia?" Sam asked. "Looks like she's been working," Dean said.

I got to the storage room, looking around. I see a metal box with the Men of Letters logo.

I looked at it. 'Solomon's Treasures'. "Got it," I said, grabbing it.

I headed back to Dean and Sam. "Dean, found something," I said.

Dean comes to me, lookin at the box. He opens it, seeing the folder. He opens it up, looking at it.

"Nadia, good job finding it," Dean said, smiling. "Thank you. How much do you love me?" I asked.

"I love you so much," he said. We headed to where Sam went.

"Oh my god. Are you kidding me? Dean!" Sam yelled. "I guess he found your prank," I said, chuckling softly.

"Hey," Dean said, seeing Sam. "Are you serious?" Sam asked, pointing to his back and showing it.

"Oh. It's hilarious. Forget that. Look what Nadia found," Dean said. "Well, the Men of Letters found it. I just found it in Solomon's treasure box," I said.

"Where?" Sam asked. I opened it up. "1917, in what is modern day Israel. According to this, they dug it up," Dean paused.

Sam opens up the folder, looking at it. "Here," Dean said, pointing at it.

"Okay. Among the items found a crystal that glowed with an unearthly light," Sam said. "That's gotta be a seal, right?" Dean asked.

"It's gotta be. Where is it?" Sam asked. "They took it to Capitulum Seven in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. It's a chaperhouse," I said.