Anything for you 🥺🍷❤️

John Dory and Y/N were wandering the empty streets of their small town, their hands tightly clasped together. They had been dating for a few months now, and their love for each other grew with each passing day. But there was something about the moonlit night that brought out a wild side in them.

As they walked, laughing and chatting, they both took a sharp inhale at the same time, their nostrils flaring. The smell that assaulted them was pungent and unmistakable. Piss.

Without even saying a word, they both knew what they wanted to do. They looked at each other with a mischievous glint in their eyes and ran towards the source of the scent, like feral animals hunting for their prey.

They ended up in an abandoned alley, where a group of stray dogs had left their mark. But instead of being disgusted, Y/N and John Dory were intrigued. They knelt down on the dirty ground, disregarding the potential germs and bacteria, and stared at the puddle of piss.

'Shall we?' John Dory asked, a mischievous smile on his face.

Y/N's response was a playful grin as she got on all fours and began lapping up the piss like a thirsty dog. John Dory joined in, imitating her actions. Before they knew it, they were both drinking the piss from the floor like feral animals, their laughter echoing through the alley.

As they continued their primal behavior, they both felt a sense of freedom and release. The social norms and restrictions that governed their everyday lives were forgotten in that moment, and all that mattered was the pure joy and pleasure of indulging in their wild instincts.

After their impromptu drinking session, they both collapsed on the ground, their bodies shaking with laughter and giddiness. They looked at each other, their faces dirty and their eyes sparkling with happiness.

'What a night,' Y/N exclaimed, still giggling.

John Dory nodded in agreement, his heart swelling with love for the carefree and adventurous Y/N. They both knew that this was a night they would never forget, a night where they let go of their inhibitions and embraced their wild side.

Hand in hand, they walked back home, still laughing and teasing each other about their feral behavior. As they cuddled in bed that night, covered in the scent of piss and giggling like teenagers, they both knew that their relationship was built on something special - a deep connection and a love for each other's true selves, no matter how wild or unconventional they may be.