Our Zoo Date 🐒🦧🦍

John Dory and Y/N had been dating for a few months now and things were going great. John was an adventurous and spontaneous guy, always looking for unique experiences to share with Y/N. So when he suggested going on a date to the zoo, Y/N was excited to see what kind of fun he had in store.

As they walked through the zoo, John eagerly showed Y/N all the different animals and exhibits. Y/N couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm and love for nature. But when they reached the birds exhibit, things took a strange turn.

John's eyes lit up as he saw all the different species of birds fluttering around in their cages. Y/N was impressed by the beautiful colors and variety of birds. But before she could even comment on it, John did something that completely shocked her.

He reached in and grabbed a small live bird, and before Y/N could say anything, he ate it in one gulp. Y/N's eyes widened in horror and disgust. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. John, on the other hand, was oblivious to the effect his actions had on Y/N.

'Wow, that was delicious!' he exclaimed with a satisfied grin.

Y/N was at a loss for words. She couldn't understand how someone could casually eat a live bird like that. She turned to look at John, her face contorted with a mixture of disgust and disappointment.

'I can't believe you just did that,' she said, her voice shaking with emotion.

John's expression immediately fell. He could see how uncomfortable Y/N was, and he felt terrible for making her feel that way. He had always been used to his strange cravings, but he never thought about how others might perceive it.

'I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to gross you out,' John apologized, genuinely remorseful.

'It's just... not normal, John,' Y/N said, struggling to find the right words.

'I know. But I can't control it. It's just a part of who I am,' John replied, his voice filled with sadness.

Y/N could see the regret in John's eyes, and her heart softened. She knew he didn't mean to upset her, and she didn't want to hurt him either. She took a deep breath and tried to push her disgust aside.

'It's okay, John. I'm sorry for overreacting. I just need some time to get used to your weird nature,' she said, giving him a reassuring smile.

John felt relieved that Y/N wasn't angry with him, but he still couldn't shake off the sadness that had settled in his heart. He was afraid that his strange habits would always push people away.

As they continued their date, Y/N tried her best to be accepting of John's quirks. She even managed to laugh it off when he ate a live cricket from the bug exhibit. But as the day came to an end, she could see that John was still feeling down.

Determined to make things right, Y/N had an idea. She led John to the stingray exhibit and without any hesitation, she ate a live stingray. John's eyes widened in shock, but soon a smile spread across his face.

'Y/N, you didn't have to do that. But thank you,' he said, his eyes sparkling.

Y/N shrugged, 'I wanted to show you that I accept you for who you are, weird cravings and all.'

John pulled Y/N in for a hug, feeling grateful and touched by her gesture. He knew that she was the one for him, the one person who could make him feel accepted for all his quirks.

From that day on, Y/N and John's relationship only grew stronger. They learned to celebrate each other's unique qualities and accept each other for who they were. And even though their first date at the zoo had taken an unexpected turn, it brought them closer together in a way they could have never imagined.