We did it, gang! 😆😆😆

Randy Marsh, Y/N and John Dory were feeling triumphant as they stood outside the laboratory, watching as Edd from Eddsworld and Matt from Eddsworld loaded the last of the vials into their truck from inside the weed factory. They had just completed a mission to save the world, or so they thought.

The group had been recruited by Randy Marsh hack into secret government equipment, find exactly what was going on, and with hacking into the system, quickly evaluate their plans and stop it, and as they did, it didn't 'succeed in the best of ways.' According to the South Park cartoon character, the government had the ability to cure all diseases, end wars and create a perfect world. The team had gone through many dangers and obstacles to reach the secrets and the system but now that it was in their possession, they felt like heroes.

But as they were about to leave, a loud explosion rocked the laboratory, causing the ground to shake and the walls to crumble. Edd and Matt jumped into their truck, urging the others to join them as they escaped the chaos behind them.

Once they were at a safe distance, they stopped the truck and turned to look back at the laboratory. To their horror, they saw that the explosion was not caused by the destruction of the lab, but by the release of a deadly virus. The serum they had stopped was not the secrets, but a bio-weapon that had unleashed a zombie apocalypse.

The group looked at each other in shock, realizing that they had failed in their mission and instead made the situation worse. They quickly came up with a plan to escape the infected and find a safe place to regroup and figure out their next move.

Randy, Y/N, John, Edd and Matt all piled into the truck and drove as fast as they could towards the nearest town. Along the way, they encountered hordes of undead creatures, making their escape even more perilous. But they managed to reach the town and find a safe haven in a run-down building.

They were greeted by a familiar face, that of Ramona Flowers, who had also been seeking refuge from the zombie apocalypse. She introduced them to her partner, Scott Pilgrim, who was equally surprised to see the group. With the combined efforts of the six survivors, they managed to secure the building and make it their new home.

But the zombie apocalypse was far from over. The virus was spreading rapidly, and more and more humans were turning into flesh-eating monsters. Randy, Y/N, John, Edd, Matt, Ramona, and Scott knew that they could not remain safe in their building forever. They needed to find a way to stop the virus and end the apocalypse.

Together, they came up with a plan to travel to the source of the virus and destroy it before it could spread any further. It was a dangerous journey, but they were willing to risk it to save the world.

They gathered all the weapons and supplies they could find and set out towards the laboratory where the virus originated. Along the way, they had to fight off countless zombies, making their way through abandoned buildings and streets filled with the undead.

After several days of travel and near-death experiences, they finally reached the laboratory. They were met with fierce resistance from the scientists who had created the virus, but with their determination and skills, they were able to defeat them and destroy the virus.

Just as they thought the nightmare was over, they were faced with a new challenge. The virus had mutated, and the zombies had become even more powerful and aggressive. But with their combined strength and determination, Randy, Y/N, John, Edd, Matt, Ramona, and Scott were able to defeat the zombies and finally put an end to the zombie apocalypse.

As they stood outside the laboratory, watching the last of the zombies fall to the ground, they all breathed a sigh of relief. They had saved the world, for real this time. Randy, Y/N, John, Edd, Matt, Ramona, and Scott had become an unlikely team, brought together by the chaos of the zombie apocalypse. And as they walked away from the ruins of the lab, they knew that they would forever be bonded by this shared experience.