Your Family Is Uh.. 😕🤢

John Dory and his girlfriend, Y/N, had been dating for a few months now and it was time for Y/N to meet his family. John was nervous but excited to introduce her to his four brothers: Floyd, Bruce, Branch, and Clay.

Y/N was a bit hesitant at first, not knowing what to expect from John's family. But she put on a brave face and followed him to their home. As soon as they arrived, John's brothers welcomed them with open arms and Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of unease.

John, being the proud brother that he was, showed Y/N around the house and introduced her to each of his brothers. They were all very nice to her, but Y/N couldn't shake off the feeling of disgust she had towards them. Their manners were crude and their faces were covered in wild unkempt beards.

As the evening went on, John's brothers asked Y/N to join them for dinner. She politely declined, not knowing what they were going to have. But John insisted, saying that it was a special family tradition and she couldn't miss it.

Reluctantly, Y/N agreed and followed them to the dining room. To her horror, she saw live panthers and frogs on the table. Without hesitation, the brothers each grabbed one and started consuming it.

Y/N's stomach turned and she could barely hold down her own dinner. She excused herself, claiming she needed to use the bathroom. But once she was inside, she had a panic attack.

John, sensing that Y/N was in distress, went to check on her. She couldn't keep it a secret any longer and finally told John how disgusted she was with his family's behavior. To her surprise, John wasn't mad at all. He simply explained that it was a part of their culture and they had been raised this way.

Y/N finally understood and felt guilty for being so judgmental. But just as they were about to leave the bathroom, they heard someone crying. It was Clay, who had overheard their conversation. He was devastated and having a mental breakdown right in front of them.

Floyd noticed and tried to help his brother, but ended up having a seizure himself. Y/N felt responsible for causing such chaos and wanted to make it right. Remembering what John had said about their culture, she decided to join in and eat the food with them.

To everyone's surprise, Y/N not only ate the food but also praised it. Clay stopped crying and Floyd's seizure stopped. The brothers were overjoyed and grateful to Y/N for understanding and accepting their culture.

From that day on, Y/N was considered a part of the family and they all shared a special bond. And as for John, he couldn't have been happier to have found someone who not only loved him but also accepted his family for who they were.