Part 2

I raced out into my classroom, begging for Rose to be in school today and for her work to be amazing!

I ran in and luckily, there was Rose sitting at a desk talking to Megan.

"Hey Rose, I've accidently forgot to do that homework miss set for the
summer holidays, do you mind if I photocopy yours?!"

"Yeah, I guess???" She replied and gave her pages worth of homework into my hand.

"Thanks!" I replied and ran to the photocopier which was fortunately right outside our classroom.

Mr Gates (the best teacher ever!) walked past with a weird look on his face.

"Erm Becci, what are you doing? Registration is in five minutes!" he said.

"Oh err, sorry sir, I was just quickly printing off something for Miss Gale." I lied.

"Oh okay then Becci, but make sure to get off to class straight afterwards; I don't want you being late for registration."

"Okay sir, bye!" I replied, and Mr Gates waved and went off to his own class.

The bell rang and I rushed off to class, clutching 'my' homework.

I took my seat next to Amber and winked at her; she looked a bit worried about me.

"It'll be fine Amber, don't worry!" I whispered.

Hello everyone, sorry that this part is quite small but I didn't want you to move onto the next part of the plot in the same part! As always, I hope you enjoy it :-) Eleanor x