abhira seperation

Hi guys 🤗... I want to write a story on abhira so after so long I am writing now ... I hope you like it...

Let here we see abhira separation after Neil death

As you guys know kaira promised themselves that they always with akshu to help her🥰

As you guys know kaira promised themselves that they always with akshu to help her🥰 ... Kartik soul appear in front of abhi and naira soul appear infront of akshu.... Kartik advise abhi to don't decide wrong on anger ... You will regret it later😞 .... Naira advice akshu don't lose trust on abhi then you will suffer 😞...
Hamari naminoos unka baat nahi mani 💔🤷... Gussa main kisiki baat nahi sunna dono ki...

Uss ki baat abhi remembering his akshu and sleeping on ground with pain 🤧

Uss ki baat abhi remembering his akshu and sleeping on ground with pain 🤧... Akshu remembering his abhi while walking on road 🤧... In between they remember their moment and got emotional 🥺🤧...
Maine kabhi nahi socha tha esa din bi aayega... Unn Donno ki gussa 💔💔...

Our Neil birla one who presumed dead is alive

Our Neil birla one who presumed dead is alive...  they taking Neil body to hospital 🏥... One hospital staff on his greed of money he exchanges the body with another one in abhi absence 😡😡 ... When the ward boy taking Neil body to kidney smugglers, Neil got consciousness and learned about word boy greedy🤧🤧... Hamera Neil uss jagah se bagah apni Bhai ki pass Jana kili hai 🥺🥺.. akshu saw Neil and got emotional 🥺🤧... She saw him running from attackers 😞😞...

Hamari akshu toh abhi ki gundi haina 🤣🤣

Hamari akshu toh abhi ki gundi haina 🤣🤣... She rescue Neil from there 😭 and she holds his hands and run from there 🥺🥺... While running from attackers akshu got hit by stick and fell on stone... She loses consciousness... Neil bhabhi bhabhi bolkar madad kar na satata 😭😭... Tab that attackers attack him to and damaged his face ... In that condition Neil seeing his bhabhi condition cried for help .... He stand and search for help 🤧🤧... He loses consciousness in front of car .... In that car dr.rahul from Kashmir was there... He rescued Neil and give him life

A rich family from Kashmir were travelling from that side

A rich family from Kashmir were travelling from that side... They rescued akshu from there and admitted her in hospital 🏥... They got to know she lost memory and she is pregnant... They take her there home to give her family vibes still her memory came back.... Hamari akshu 🤧🤧...
Abhi get the call from police station and got information that akshu is dead ... Hearing this news abhi got 💔💔... He felt guilty for his doings 😭😭... He is shell shocked for akshu demise and he get the akshu belonging from police... Seeing akshu belonging he cried 🤧🤧...
( Continue soon next part)...
Thank you 🙏...
Next part will be abhira 3.0 journey....
#abhira 3.0
#abhira forever
#harshali
#neil birla