fourth part - Abhira and abhi , Abhi and neil

Abhir accidentally called abhi as papa

Abhir accidentally called abhi as papa .... After hearing this word abhi got emotional 🥺🤧..... He took him in his arms and hugged him 😍.... Abhi felt something in his heart and said I don't know why I feel attached to him 😞😞....
    After this abhi took abhir to his vehicle and drove to the restaurant 😊😊.... In the restaurant he ordered the food.... While eating abhi noticed abhir eating like him.... After this Abhi asks Abhir about the matter.... Abhir said " before 5 years my mumma had an accident and she had a head injury....  sarala Nani rescued her ... Due to an accident she lost her memory 🥺 and after that she gave birth to me and living for me ❤️.... He doesn't know who my papa was....  I want my papa back for me and my mom ".... Hearing this abhi remembered akshu and cried.... Abhi  asked abhir about her mom's name... Abhir replied kaira ☺️☺️.... Abhi became sad and said don't lose hope and trust the god one day your papa will be back 🤧🤧....

 Abhi became sad and said don't lose hope and trust the god one day your papa will be back 🤧🤧

After this abhir hugged abhi and said thank you 🥺🥺.... Abhir asked whether you are leaving here... Abhi replied no I came for work and leaving on hotel ❤️.... Abhir invited abhi to his house for his birthday party...Abhi replied sure my junior 🥺🥺.... Both left the restaurant and went back to abhir house....
After reaching home abhir ask abhi to come to my house 😊.... He introduced abhi to his family ❣️... Abhir describe how abhi helped him.... The family thanks him for his help 🥰....
Abhir tell to abhi wait I will make you meet my mom....