second part - abhira 3.0 journey

Previous akshu lost memory, Neil is alive with face damaged, abhi thinking akshu died 💔

After 5 yrs 🙂...

A well known and rich Agarwal family rescued akshu before 5 yrs when she was unconscious

A well known and rich Agarwal family rescued akshu before 5 yrs when she was unconscious... After knowing her condition they adopted her ☺️... A agarwal family consists of an old couple sarala and her husband Ramesh with their son prakash and her wife mala with their elder daughter radhika 🙂... They renamed akshu as kaira 🥰... Hamari kaira ki beti kaira... After 5 yrs akshu is living with agarwal family as kaira with her son abhir 💞... They treat her as their own daughter... Radhika and kaira are close friends...

Before 5 yrs after phone call he visits police station to know whether akshu really died 💔... He begged police for location 😞... When he go there he saw akshu car fully damaged 😭😭... Abhi the manyu the birla fell broken 💔💔... Seeing his condition manjiri want to shift him some place 🤧🤧...
After 5 yrs abhi leaving in London with manjiri maa... Abhi always miss akshu 🤧🤧...

 Abhi always miss akshu 🤧🤧

Dr.Rahul from KD multi-speciality hospital from Kashmir rescued Neil before 5 yrs when he fell in front of his car... Neil face got fully damaged 😭💔... At that time doctor also lost his son Rohit to keep his wife alive he gave his son face to Neil 🥺🥺... After 5 yrs Neil is still unconscious with a new face 👀...

Before five years arohi felt guilty about her actions... To give her family happiness she went to goenka house to wipe her guilt 😥... After 5 yrs she having a daughter roohi 🥰...

 After 5 yrs she having a daughter roohi 🥰

Dr. Rahul and prakash Agarwal are best friends... Akshu ( kaira )was also treated by him 🙂 ... To know her condition kaira(akshu) visited the hospital... When Neil hears kaira(akshu) voice Neil starts to respond to one who was unconscious after 5 yrs also 🥰... Dr.Rahul shows kaira(akshu) his patient Neil... When akshu enter the Neil ward the way Neil start to respond the doctor was shocked 😯... Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 🥰🥰...
Doctor Rahul state that they have some relation which we don't know 😥😥... Without knowing each other Neil akshu bond still is there 🤧🤧.. from that day akshu ( kaira) Started to take care of Neil 🥺🥺... Pyaara bandan tha Neil aur akshu ki 🥺🥺...

 Pyaara bandan tha Neil aur akshu ki 🥺🥺

Suddenly one day Neil got attacks 😔😔.. Doctor trying to calm him by treatment 😥😥...After this dr rahul call kaira(akshu) to Neil rescue 😞😞... When kaira(akshu) saw Neil in that condition she started to cry 🥺🥺... She doesn't know what to do 💔💔... At that time hamari kaira(akshu) get glimpse of her singing 🤧🤧...

After getting glimpse hamari akshu take guitar and sing Dil se baani ek dor Jo Dil Tak jaate hai 🤧🤧

After getting glimpse hamari akshu take guitar and sing Dil se baani ek dor Jo Dil Tak jaate hai 🤧🤧... After hearing her song Neil start to calm slowly 🥺🥺... After this improvement kaira(akshu) feel happy ☺️☺️...
The doctor is discussing Neil's condition with another doctor... All are decided to call abhimanyu birla 🔥🔥... Neil always lakshman of abhira 🥺🥺... Even in this situation he is playing his lakshman role ..
Doctors called abhi and asked his help for the Neil 👀👀... Abhi asked for a time to think about it 😞😞... Even dr and abhi are not aware that abhi is the brother of Neil and Neil is alive

 Even dr and abhi are not aware that abhi is the brother of Neil and Neil is alive

When abhi entered the house he was confused 😕😕... He saw akshu presence with the jaaniye song 🥰🥰... By seeing her abhi went to his dream world 🙃🙃 as he will be romantic when he saw akshu with apna bana la Piya song .. After his dream he want to hug akshu 🫂🫂... Akshu also ask him to come to hug 🤗🥰... After this hug Abhi states about his confusion 😊... As usual akshu ask him go to save the patient inspite of feeling sad 😢😢... Neil hamesha abhira ka ekk karta hai 🤧🤧..
Akshu hamesha abhi Neil ko ekk dusri ko paas rakh tiya🥰🥰...
Akshu apni adhuri kaam bhi pura kardi 🤗🤗...

Akshu seeing moon and wishing to get her memory 🥺🥺

Akshu seeing moon and wishing to get her memory 🥺🥺... Abhi leaving for India after speaking with akshu🤧🤧... Neil on unconscious condition 😞😞...
Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 🥺🥺...
Next part soon guys 😀😀...
I hope you guys enjoy it 😊😊...
#akshara birla
#Abhimanyu birla
#Neil birla
#Abhir
#Kaira
#Manjiri