What a pretty nightmare

Yiling estate Manor sits in a grande fashion obscured by a thick intimidating forest that hides a humongous mountain.

Those not considered locals, take one look at the tall stone walls. Walls that look even more ancient than the gothic style black gate, if those people had thoughts to travers up the long winding road they soon lose courage and high tail it the other way.

And that is exactly the type of atmosphere the owner of the estate wanted!  The villagers however enjoyed spending time in the grande manor along with enjoying the company of the wonderful hosts.

Today, or rather in the late hours of midnight. A sleek black expensive looking vehicle with the curtains blocking the windows. Silently drives through the city and passes through those tall gates, it would seem the young Master has finally returned after 15 long years.

" A- ling, do you blame me?"

A tall man with a slim muscular build and youthful handsome face, sharp features that have smooth into a feminine prettiness. Looks at the strapping young lad sitting opposite swiping the screen of a phone.

A bored expression covers his adorable face, eyes the same shade of lilac looks over to the man, both the uncle and king of Jiang.

" Jiu Jiu, why would I blame you?  I am honored to take up after my father as the leader and heir of Jin Ling tai.  I love you all the nsame along with Aunty Ying and A-Yuan, and I will always be there to protect them both."

Jiang Cheng sighs deeply, it seems these past fifteen years are finally trying to catch up to him and he feels more exhausted than ever.

" You are right, sometimes uncle is not sure he made the right choice.  Yuan'er is a blessing, but when I think about everything I had to endure to get where I am today. My greatest fear is  the both of you suffering because of the past generations mistakes."

" Uncle, it's because of your sacrifices that we are all safe. I'm sure Aunty does not blame you, and neither does A-Yuan.  He will make an excellent King someday and you have me here to snatch him up should he wanders towards the dark path!"

Hearing those comforting words, Jiang Cheng chuckles.  It is all true, the journey is made up of so many twists and turns but he stayed focused no matter how much his heart feels broken of not being able to see his younger sibling in so many years. All for the purpose of keeping her safe and his youngest nephew safe.

Smiling softly to himself, as the car pulls in front of the large mansion.  All the staff lined up with smiles on their faces, with hard work he finally took control and defeated their adversaries. Those snakes inside his palace walls, and now the main faction supports their king.

" Greetings your Majesty, Greetings your highness!"

The staff bows as the handsome young king and the imperial prince head inside of the doors.

"JIU JIU!"

A loud voice has the king stopping inside the front receiving parlor, a wide grin spreading across his dashing face as a blur of black and red hurdles into his outstretched arms.

" Aiyo, look at this little punk!"

Jin Rulan teases as his younger cousin sticks his tongue out mischievously.

Long hair wild and unruly, the child's face a splitting replica of his Mei Mei.

" Yuan'er what are you still doing up?"

" Jiu Jiu! Of course I'm going to be up, how can I sleep when you and Ge are coming to visit?"

The boy is like a fresh breathe of air, bouncing on the tips of his toes. The little Alpha takes his uncle hand and places it on top of his head.