Nico di angelo X Will Solace

B×b
These characters are from percy jackson and the Olyimpian sadly don't belong to me. But here we go.

Will was furious. At least he thought he was. He and Nico got in a bit of a fight and Nico wouldn't talk to him. Then later that night he saw Nico making out with some one who wasn't him. Death boy had better hope his control over death was as strong as he said. Everyone could tell Will was mad and Percy even asked what was wrong. But Will couldn't reply.

When he got to his cabin he told himself not to cry. Why would Nico hurt him like this? Sure they got in a little fight. But this was crazy. Well he couldn't let it go unpunished Death boy had to pay.

Nico came in a little before midnight. His head was a little foggy from the achool but not bad. He slipped off his jacket leaving him in a black t-shirt. And opened the fridge looking for a quick snack. "Well well well look who it is." Will said. Nico rolled his eyes "what do you want?" I live here." Will said. "Not if I say you don't it's Hades cabin remember." Nico replied.

Wills blood boiled " So what your gonna kick me out?" Nico finally looked at him. " Yeah if you keep being a bitch I will." What do you qualify as bitch behavior" Will asked. "God's will I dont know this. Just leave me alone ok." Nico said trying to shove past the larger boy. But Will stopped him. "Well you know what I qualify as bitch behavior making out with someone eles because your mad at me." Will said. Nico lost what little color he had. "How did you?" I saw ok." Will stepped closer so the boy was backed against the counter. "Is that what you want huh? You want to make out with someone."

Will leaned in kissing Nico ruffly shoving his tongue in his mouth. Nico didn't even try to fight. Will wanted a fight though. He bit down on Nicos lip and pulled his hair. Nico squirmed under him so Will pinned him harder to the counter. Will broke the kiss and Nico looked at him in disbelief. "Well death boy do you have anything to say for yourself.

Will had never been this way with Nico and to be honest he kinda enjoyed it. So Nico smiled up at Will and said. "They were a better kisser." Will shook his head "Boy your really asking for it." He grabbed Nicos black hair yanking it up and kissing Nico forcefully. At this point Will was practically eating Nicos lips. Nico tried to wrap his arms around Wills neck but Will grabbed them pinning them behind Nico. He moved to Nicos neck attacking his sweet spot with such force Nico couldn't hold in a moan.

Nico felt Wills hand snake into his geans and Nico whined as Will began to palm him. Will was jerking him off mercilessly. "Danm Will." Nico cried his back arching against the wall.

Will had an evil plan. He was gonna make sure Nico came and came hard right here then fuck him like there was no tomorrow. Nico was going to be so over stimulated. That will teach him! Will thought. To be honest though it was hard to stay mad at him. He looked so preety moaning under him. His eyes closed and eyebrows knit trying so hard not to cum. Nico began to breath heavy and Will palmer him harder. Finally Will felt him release and Nico moan loudy letting his high come down.

Will smiled at Nicos feabel attempts to break loose and easily turned to smaller around so he laid across the counter. Will removed his pants and slid Nico boxers down. Will didn't wait for a go ahead just slammed into Nico.

Nico and Will haven't had sex in a while and Will had done zero prep so holy shit it hurt. Nico gasped at the sudden pain but liked the way it made him feel. However he had already cum once and Will was going agonizingly slow and deep. He was making sure Nico got over stimulated. And it was working. Nico gasped and wished he could hang on to something but Will still held his hands.

"How's this feel huh you little slut do you feel dominated yet?" Will said. "You sound like an idiot." Nico half said half gasped. Will slammed him harder and Nico whimperd." Dumb thing to say when I'm in you." Will said. Will speed up fucking Nico harder trying to find...

"Fuck Will Ah..." Nico cried.

There Will slammed down there harder and harder. Nicos whole body was shaking under him and Will could hear his breath hitch with each gasp. This was the first time he'd ever seen Nico over stimulated and he loved it. Nico cussed as he came to his second orgasim and began to ask Will to stop.

"Holy shit Will you've proved your point please come on." Nico gasped out. Will didn't listen though he just tugged Nicos hair up and fucked him harder. Nico was unable to move underneath Will and he was beginning to loose countiousness.

Nicos moans and gasps became quit as Will reached his climax leaving his seed deep inside Nico. Nico was passed out but Will shook him awake. "Alright now what did we learn?" Will asked. Nico groaned and replied " I'll be punished for making out with anyone but you." Will kissed him gently grabbing a fist full of his raven hair. "No I'll punish you if you fucking look at anyone but me." Nico smirked and replied "noted."

Will got up leaving Nico there. He knew the boy wasn't gonna be able to walk but that was his problem. At least for now. Till Nico really couldn't walk tomorrow and Will had to explain why.