A bets a bet

It was the big quiditch Mach today and as always the annoying Sylthins were bragging of how they would crush Grifindor. But it was empty threats. Finally Harry was fed up with it. "Alright fine let's make a bet then!" He said. "What kinda bet?" Draco Malfoy asked walking up.

Harry's heart did a wired fluttery thing when the tall slender blonde walked up. He was so hot unfortunately he was also a Slythrin pureblood and Harry was a half muggle Grifindor. They were sworn enemies! But his sworn enemy had a pretty pair of eyes.

"If Slythrin win I will let you do anything you want to me but if Grifindor wins you'll let me do anything to you." Harry replied. Draco  thought for a moment "Anything goes?" He asked. Harry nodded "yes as long as the game is won fair." Draco bit his lip as the boys around him pushed him to agree finally he nodded and said "your on Potter!"

It was a close game but ultimately Grifindor took it. Harry smiled as Draco cussed "Dame it!" Harry smiled as Gorge said "Well Malfoy a bets a bet." Draco sighed and said " I guess it is." So what are you gonna do?" Hermione asked Harry. Harry smiled and said "I haven't decided yet." Oh great well hurry up and figure it out!" Draco said rolling his eyes.

  Harry had lied he knew exactly what he was gonna do. But he had to wait till it was just him and Malfoy. That night Harry snuck into Dracos room before Draco went in for the night. Draco room was clean and the moons light illuminated it ever so slightly.

  Harry heard Draco coming and hid by the door. Draco opend the door and threw his cloak onto his bed and unbuttoned the top button of his white shirt. Harry stepped up placing his wand on Dracos neck. Draco didn't move as Harry said. "About time Malfoy." He said smugly. "Potter? What the hell are you doing in My room?" Draco asked in a calm voice. Harry smirked moving his wand up so Draco had to put his head up ever so slightly.

God he looked beautiful in the silver light. His skin was so white it matched his hair and shirt. "Fulfilling a bet." Harry replied. Draco looked confused "So my question remains the same. What are you doing in My room?" Harry smiled "Are you that daft? The bet is that I do anything I want to you-" Harry cast a spell and Draco dropped to his knees. "So I want to fuck you." Dracos eyes widened "you want to what?!?" You heard me." Harry replied. "Potter this is too far I'm not even gay,and don't you hate me wouldn't you rather do something really humiliating?" Draco asked. Harry ran his hand through Dracos soft hair "No I wouldn't."

  Draco felt Harry's lips on his. He'd never done anything like this before despite being almost 18. He'd only ever kissed one girl. It was a dare and he didn't even know her name. And it was nothing more then a peck on the lips for God sakes. But Harry was actually kissing him. Harry pulled back "You are very bad at this." He laughed "I hope your ass is nicer then your lips." What?" Draco asked "No no don't get me wrong there very nice lips-" Draco cut him off and said "No what did you mean about my ass?"

  Harry looked at him in disbelief. "Draco how much sexual knowledge do you ...have?" Draco shoock his head "Practically none. I know of course how it is done but I've never done it." When you say you know how it's done...you mean between a man and woman?" Draco looked at him in confusion "of course between a man and a woman what other way is there?"

  Draco wached Harry bite his lip "Well when two guys want to have sex...the top will put his dick into the bottoms ass." He explained. "That's is...well that's disgusting you will not be doing that! Not to me anyway!" It's fun!" Harry insisted. Draco scoffed "I doubt that it must work the same for a man as a woman. It hurts a woman do not tell me it would not hurt a man!" Harry nodded "Yeah it will hurt but then it will feel good."

  Draco shook his head "your forgetting one thing Potter I don't want to have Sex with you!" Harry said. "No you've forgotten Draco a bets a bet! And you agreed to it!" Draco bit his tongue as Harry grabbed
Dra os hair pulling his head back and biting his neck to collar bone. Draco was like a statue. And Harry knew it wasn't the spell. Draco was scared...Harry made him scared.

Harry stood him up making sure to keep him secured as they walked over to the bed. Draco tried to get away but it was no use. Harry was actually shocked at how slender he was. "Are you sick?" Harry asked. Draco shifted again trying to get loose. "If I say yes, will you leave?" Harry laughed "No way beautiful I'll fuck you harder so you feel better." Draco groaned. 

In no time Harry had them both naked.  Dracos slender body turned Harry on more then he thought it would. Draco had fought him tooth and nail so Harry was forced to threatening him with his wand. He held it to Dracos throat. Draco whimperd as Harry slipped his fingers into Dracos ass. "Wholy shit your super tight...oh I can't wait to fuck you little virgin hole." Harry growled. 

Harry took his fingers out and inserted his dick. Listen it wasn't the biggest cock ever but it wasn't small either. Draco screamed in pain "Ah Harry!" Calm down! Just relax!" Harry said. Dracos mussels we're stiff and his body was rigid. He took a few deep breaths but it all still hurt! It hurt really bad! Tears threatened to spill over and he could only say Harry's name in what was part Anger but mostly pleading. "Harry mhhn god please it hurts!" Draco cried.

Harry wanted to be mindful of Draco and the fact that Draco was a virgin but it all felt so good. This was what Harry had dreamed of for months. This moment Draco gasping and moaning. The blondes lips pinck and slightly parted. The smell of him. Like warm vinnila and leather. There was even a tint of rosemary and other herbs. He must have been doing herbtology before coming here.

Harry went deeper in him and he felt Draco jump moaning verry loudly. "Ah your sweet spot." Harry said with a smile the attached Dracos neck. Dracos gasps and moans became less pained and more pressure filled. He began to moan Harry's name his voice high and cracked a little. This alone made Harry almost cum. "Oh ah Harry what mmhhhn it-what is it? What's happening?" Draco asked his breaths quicking. Harry assumed he was nearing his high and so was he.

He lifted Dracos hips up a little bit so he could reach the Slythrins cock. Draco screamed as Harry grabbed it and pumped it. Palming him fast and screwing him faster Harry reached his orgazim first. "Take me Malfoy." Harry groaned as he came. "Ah Harry I don't know what to do." Draco said. "Your ok baby just stay like this I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Harry hit Dracos spot ruthlessly and palmer him with no mercy. Draco seemed to seize up in Harry's arms as he came. Harry kissed Dracos neck gently. He liked away the blood. He felt kinda bad for breaking skin but Draco was a virgin he was gonna be bleeding either way.

Draco lied there quietly not moving.  He was breathing heavily. "Draco are you ok?" Harry asked. Draco moaned I'm in pain but you were right that was fun." He replied.  Harry stood up and said "Good you should lose bets more often."