Olympuses Sex Slave

Bxb and Bxg

A/N Yall, this is a two in one so yeah here we go.

Knock knock knock. Cupid slowly arose from bed. Who could this be it was the middle of the fucking night. He opened his door and saw Diana.
"Can I help you?" He ask asked the tall woman. "I have a problem." She said. "Well then why don't you go to your daddy you know king of Olympus and leave me alone." Cupid replied trying to shut the door. Diana stopped it. She showed him a small bag of gold. "He can't help me with this." Cupid sighed and said "come on."

He'd barely shut the door when she attacked his lips. Diana was taller then him and probably stronger to. So Cupid didn't really try to fight for domince he knew she wanted it. She pushed him against the wall and Cupid broke the kiss."Shit Diana wach the wings." He said. Diana kissed him again and said. "I'm not paying you to complain I'm paying you to let me fuck you." Oh so your fucking me?"
Diana smiled "Of course beautiful how'd you think this was gonna go."

In just a few minutes the were both naked and Diana straddled Cupid. She pulled on his hair as they made out. Finally she grabbed Cupids cock making him moan and moved it into herself. She instantly began bouncing on it and he bucked his hips up to meet her. It only took a few minutes for her to reach her climax. Cupid hadn't cum yet but she didn't care instead stood up and got dressed quickly. She walked over to Cupid kissing him again. "Remember preety this never happened." Cupid moand his eyes still shut and replied "I don't even know what your talking about."
With that Diana left.

Cupid still had to cum but decided to try and sleep instead. He had just dozed off when he heard his door being opened. Thankfully he'd gotten redressed and proped himself up by his elbow as the new person entered. Most would be scared but Cupid was to tired to be scared. That was till he saw Jupiter enter the room. Diana's father the king of Olyimpus and if he was here right after his daughter then...

"So you and my daughter? How dare you contaminat her with you whore seed." Hey to be fair she came to me and I didn't cum in her." Cupid replied defensively. Jupiter shook his head I could ruin your life or I could punish you here now." Jupiter said stepping closer to Cupid. "Hypocrite" Cupid said by now Jupiter had climbed on top of him. Jupiter was huge and Cupid was very small and slender. "Hypocrite that's not nice how do you expect me to be nice to you when your not nice to me." Jupiter said Kissing Cupids neck gently.

"I don't." Cupid said swallowing heavily. "Good cuse I don't plan on being nice." Jupiter growled. Grabbing Cupids hair and jerking his head to the right attacking his neck harder. Cupid knew this game well. "You call this being mean I've meet angels that are meaner." Jupiter chuckled knowing what Cupid was doing. He attacked Cupids lips bitting Cupids bottom lip so hard it had to hurt. Cupids lips were so soft and were already swollen from his daughter.

Cupid tried to touch himself but Jupiter grabbed his wrists. "Ah aha ah preety who said you could do that?" Jupiter said. Cupid didn't answer just smiled innocently at Jupiter. Jupiter pinned the boys hands above him and admired the younger boner. "Wow my daughter really didn't let you come well we are gonna have to work extra hard for two rounds won't we." Jupiter said teasing Cupid with his finger.

Jupiter let Cupids wrists go and sat back. "Have you ever jerked off in front of someone?" Jupiter asked. Cupid looked at him in confusion "No no one has ever asked me to please myself in front of them." He replied. "Well I want you to." Cupid seemed baffled by the request but did as he was told. He slowly began palming himself closing his eyes trying to bite back moans. "Did I say be quiet?" Jupiter asked. "No." Cupid said with a quivers breath. Cupid moaned loudly his hips teachings a little.

Jupiter placed his hand over Cupids pushing down on the boaner. Cupid gasped as his eyes filled with tears. "Your so pretty like this." Jupiter said slowly moving his hand. "I don't know why more people don't ask you to do this." Cupid groaned and Jupiter pushed down harder on him. "You know I plan to fuck you senseless. I'll fuck you so hard you'll forget everyone else who's ever touched you." Jupiter said in a husky voice. Cupid whimperd as Jupiter speed up his had still under Jupiter's.

"You want that though, that's why you fucked with my daughter and who was it last night?" Cupid could barely gasp out " Vaulcan" Jupiter smiled "That's why I may call it a punishment but you want me to destroy you to leave my seed deep in you to fuck your throte till you cant talk." Cupid moand at Jupiter words as his breathing became faster.

Jupiter grabbed Cupids other hand and placed it on his own cock. Cupid got the hint and began to jerk Jupiter off as well as himself but cleared the multitasking was hard. Soon Cupid came in his own hand. Bucking his hips into his hand letting his high come down. Jupiter grabbed both of Cupids hands kissing the boy roughly.

He shoved three of his fingers up Cupids ass earning and pained groan from Cupid. " Holy shit Valucan really stretched you out." Jupiter said. Cupid groaned "Yes that took up most of lat night." Jupiter felt bad Cupid sleeping with someone ugly and dirty as Valucan both physically and mentally.
Jupiter removed his figures without doing any prep and slowly moved into Cupid. The boy gasped from the pain. "You're definitely bigger then Valucan!" Cupid cried trying to hold back tears.

Jupiter immediately started moving in and out of the younger. He was going in very deep but made the entry painfully slow. Cupid moaned loudly as Jupiter did this. Jupiter grasped Cupids throat and began to squeeze. Cupid moved into him instead of away wich made Jupiter verry happy.

Jupiter fucked him till the next morning. Cupid had passed out by then and blood was all over his sheets. Jupiter took the money his daughter had paid and slipped it into his pocket. He pulled the unconscious boys hair up so his face was visible. His skin was still smooth and flawless. His lips a little swollen and a deep red Jupiter kissed him deeply again then left the room.