fireworks

Enjoy~~       ~(.•°°•.)~

________________
.
.
.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

    The group went around the stall yet again and bought many street food before they walked to the place where everyone was gathering. There was a huge crowd of people gathered. Why wouldn't there be? It was the best place where fireworks could be seen,fully.

"What should we do?" Shizuka asked reluctant to go into the crowd of people. Bet the fireworks wouldn't be enjoyable due to how packed the place was.

"I Don't know there is nowhere to stand" Dekisugi said as a group of another people joined in the crowd. A visible drop of sweat could be seen on Dekisugi's forehead.

"The fireworks won't be visible from here" nobita stated. It was true the trees would cover half the fireworks display that could be seen. Sewashi sulked at nobita's statement.
"I know a place where we can watch the fireworks clearly, and there won't be people around" nobita added and sewashi perked up at his statement.

     "Where?"sizuka asked with a hopeful expression. Dekisugi felt somewhat suspicious of the place nobita was going to mention.

"There is an open field on top of the cliff, although it is not that big there's enough place for us even if we hold a picnic there" nobita said as he led everyone.

"Is there really a place like that?, then It's your lucky day sewashi-kun" sizuka exclaimed and followed nobita's lead. Sewashi nodded and engaged in small conversations with sizuka. Unknow to them Dekisugi had quietly went up to nobita.

  "Hey! Are you going to take them there?" Dekisugi whispered to nobita as he got near his friends ear, his breath hit nobita's skin as nobita held himself from shivering. Due to the close proximity nobita looked away hiding the blush that was visible on his cheeks. Dekisugi looked at the weird behaviour of his friend and again spoke in a whisper "seriously? Isn't that our hiding spot?" This time his voice was a little desperate and irritated.Dekisugi didn't understand, he was feeling this sad? Feeling he couldn't describe. He waited for nobita to answer.

   Nobita cleared his throat and looked at his friend after he fixed his composure.upon seeing Dekisugi's expression nobita felt unsure but felt pained. "I'm sure,It's not like we could've taken the spot for ourselves and, sewashi also looks more cheerful now" nobita stated but it wasn't true. The spot was special, the two of them had seen fireworks and spent time there. If he could he would never let anyone know about It's existence.

   Nobita needs to let go of Dekisugi and the feelings he have for him. 'I know Dekisugi loves sizuka and he will someday bring her to the special spot,then it will be their special spot not mine and Dekisugi's'Nobita thought and bit his tongue in an attempt to stop overthinking.

  On the other hand Dekisugi couldn't say anything and quietly followed behind nobita, he felt a pair of eyes on him. Dekisugi looked back and it was sewahi who was watching him. Dekisugi narrowed his eyes and after flashed sewashi a business smile before turning back and continuing to walk.

After a while everyone reached the place. There was a huge tree covering half the area and an open land. The city could be seen clearly from there as well as the sky, the trees surroundedthe field like a barrier.it was not big but not that small for them to not enjoy playing there. It was as if the god had reserved the spot for them so they could enjoy the marvellous view.

Everyone walked into the field, nobita sat down on the grass as sewashi sat beside him. Sizuka followed them and sat besides sewashi.

           Dekisugi stood there silently and rubbed his neck before sitting beside sizuka. He should've been happy that he was sitting with sizuka, but he wasn't satisfied. He felt something missed as if something was slipping away but yet again he didn't know what. They all sat there and waited for the fireworks to start.

   "I'm so excited! I bet you're more excited than me sewashi-kun!" Sizuka exclaimed as sewashi vigorously nodded.

"Look It's time" nobita said as he looked at the  time. Moments later a big spark of light could be seen in the sky forming in the shape of big beautiful flowers, and then another firework was shot and it was bigger than the previous one beautiful as the green and yellow sparks disappeared within seconds. It continued as the 2 pairs stared at the sky and the beautiful display of fireworks.

   Dekisugi's worries were melting away and forgotten as he started at the beautiful fireworks. It was calm and he couldn't get enough of them.

_____________

Hehe enjoy, i wrote a little more than normal so hope you liked it!

You're free to point out any mistakes and  gramatical errors!!

And what time is it where you live?, it's 1:34 am here!

Good day/night!!