~•Realizing•~

~Espio~

I feel like I'm being punished for liking him....my head aches from all the stress. Is being In love really this stressful? I feel sick just thinking about him. Am I really..in love with him? His smile, his laugh gets me every time. I.. love everything about him. God, I need to stop.

I shook my head trying to get the thought out my head. But it keeps coming back.

"Ugh.." I rubbed my head walking outside.

I went to walk the trail I usually walk and just try and get my mind off of Silver..

Meditating... That'll relax me.

I sat down by a tree and tried to relax.

Just as soon I was perfectly relaxed I heard footsteps walking to me.

I opened my eyes to see. Silver.

Great...

"I got something to Tell you!" He laughed.

He did that damn smile again and sat down.

I smirked raising a brow.

"Like what?" I laughed.

Our eyes met and he was smiling and he looked softly at me. His eyes looking like the sun. This might be my chance... I should tell him.. I can't stand this feeling anymore..

I leaned closer to him. Lifting my hand up.

"Me and Blaze are together now!" He laughed hugging me, before I got the chance to do anything..

"W-what?" I said trying not to let my voice crack.

He pulls away and shrugs. "I dunno how it happened me and Blaze were talking and she said she liked me! All in the moment I guess, but just- wow." He said.

I looked at him and didn't say a word.

I can't breathe, it feels as if my heart just dropped and disappeared. If I said anything I would start stuttering bad again. My chest felt tight as if I was stuck. I love him and he chooses..Blaze...Out of all people.

"Espio?" He said softly.

"I-I'm proud of y-you two." I said quickly standing up putting a fake smile on my face.

I started to walk off leaving Silver behind.

I was so fucking stupid to EVER think he would like me. Of course he chooses HER over ME. But..I can't get mad over it. Not like this. This feels so unreal. I was so close and he HAD to say that. But if I kissed him I could've ruined our friendship..Put yourself together!

I stopped when I felt a tear run down my cheek.

That one tear made me lose it.

I dropped down on the ground and covered my face.

I love him...

and he loves her.

That's what I realize..