Speaking truths

~Silver~

"S-she's...oh..." I didn't know what to say to that..

What could I say to that? Actually why didn't I notice?

He looked worried and it made me worry even more.

"I'm sorry... Rouge said I shouldn't tell you because it was too soon but I couldn't just...let you be used like that."

Why does he care so much? Not like it bothers me it's just... different.. I can trust him and I know he's not lying.

I pulled him into a hug and we stood there for a little bit.

"Thank you...thank you a lot for caring, I just...I should've known that.." I stopped and backed away.

From what he told me, it makes me realize that I don't really like Blaze.. not like that I should say. I don't know, seeing Espio like this is new to me. He cares about me so much and .. It makes me care about him even more. The way he just looks at me... Wait... No Silver slow down.. you can't just start crushing on someone especially Espio... I just think he cares a lot that's all...

"So uhm I guess I'm confronting Her?" I asked shrugging.

"That's for you to decide Silver." He said.

"I know... I'll just tell her and get it over with." I took a deep breath and looked back at the coffee shop.

"Will you.. come with me?" I asked.

He nodded and we walking in together and seen Rouge.

Rouge gave a glare at Espio and I quickly gave the 'I know your little secret' look at her.

Blaze made a small wave.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

By the look she gave she knew I already knew.

I asked Espio to come with me but Rouge told him to stay with her, which I'd rather him listen to her when it comes to that. Rouge can be a lot.

"So..you know.." she said softly.

"Yea... Blaze you know I would've said yes to this plan of yours if you asked, I wouldn't be weird about it..Plus I kinda figured you didn't really like me, plus we don't even talk like that...just I should've known..." I said.

We've been together for a day and this is how it ends.. which part of me didn't really feel the attraction to her, but I thought it'll would just grow on me or telling myself I'll get the feeling one day.

"Silver.... I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just.... I wasn't thinking fully and I know it doesn't make sense, and that's on me....plus you're better off with Espio than me." She made a small laugh.

Does she find this funny? Why would- me and Espio?

"Espio?" I asked looking back at Rouge and him.

"Yea..He cares about you Silver.. I know you know that.. Do you care about him?"

Of course I care about him.... Wait does he?...

"Wait...are you telling me..." I started thinking to myself.

Espio likes me?

Blaze gave me a smirk.

"Silver your face is red. You ALWAYS talk about him, the way you do your little jumping when you see him.... You like him don't you?"

I never had someone ask me that before... She pointed it out as if it was obvious.. Do I like him? I mean it would make sense... But-

Blaze cut me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry for taking that away... I'm sorry for all of this, it's stupid and childish.. I just don't want my parents to...know that I'm... I like Amy ok?"

Woah...not surprised though.

"Really? Then why not date her?"

"My parents don't approve of that." She said crossing her arms.

"And? You are your own person Blaze, who cares what they think? And before you say, 'I care about what they think!' shush. I think you are an amazing person and a very strong person. You can do anything and if you care about that much your would be with her no matter what." I said.

I felt quite smart saying those words.

She gave me a hug, she NEVER gave me a hug.

"Thank you" she said.

"No problem..so we're just going to pretend this never happened?" I asked.

She laughed and nodded. "Yea.. you still never answered my question though." .

"Oh..that.. uhm... I think I do..I feel bad for saying that though." .

"It's okay.. you liked him for some time have you?"

I made a small chuckle and shrugged.

"I guess..."

She smiled. "I really do hope you two get together.." she said.

I smiled and sighed.

We walked back in to see Espio fearing for his life.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh nothing just him being him." Rouge said smirking at him.

I laughed it off, I checked the time and seen it was almost dark.

"I'm staying with you tonight." I said to Espio.

Espio shrugged and we left the two girls at the coffee shop.

"So, mind telling me what Rouge did to traumatize you?" I asked raising a brow.

His face immediately went red.

"Ugh don't remind me. " He groaned.

"Alright you can tell me when we get to the house." I jumped.

I told him SOME of what me and Blaze talked about. I kinda left that part out.

I mean what if I do like him?