~•~•~A lot at once~•~•

~ Charmy~

"Vector let the man be." I said rolling my eyes and plopping on the couch.

Vector walked back in forth muttering to himself.

"Vector." I groaned, putting my phone down.

He's getting over worked because Espio's not here.

"We have so much paper work to do and he's not here." He said grabbing a stack of papers and putting them back down on the table.

"You know he never goes out, plus he's most likely with Silver so their fine." I shrugged.

Vector gave me a look and sighed.

"Charmy you knows he's getting at that age-"

"OK!" I stood up immediately cutting him off.

"He's 25 let him be, and so what if he was doing... that.. Then so be it, at least he gets some unlike SOMEONE." I said crossing my arms, and trying not to raise my voice

"Talking about you or me?" Vector asked pointing at his chest.

"Oh yea definitely you, I'm pulling." I said sarcastically

"Wait! What did you do?" He asked walking up to me.

"Can you not understand sarcasm!?" I yelled rolling my eyes.

Vector looked at me as if he was about to say something but then went back to his mumbling.

I checked my phone and seen that Tails texted me.

"Yo Ima head out for a bit, I'll be back in like an hour." I said getting up.

"Fine..., hurry up though and if you see Espio tell him to get his ass here." He said.

I shrugged and walked out the door.

I went over to Tails lab and seen Sonic sitting on the couch.

"Sup Sonic." I said waving .

"Sup"

Tails handed me and bottle and started to talk to himself.

"What am I doing?" I asked swishing the bottle around.

"Don't do that.. I'm trying to make like a... big glow stick.. It's to distract Eggman, I'm making it to look like the Master Emerald. I'm just trying to think of a way to convince Knuckles to put it in hiding."

"That actually sounds stupid." I said putting the bottle down.

Tails looked at me and sat up.

"Look Charmy... I don't think you get what I'm doing here."

"I get it, it's just..it's not a struggle to get the emerald back when he takes it." I said.

"Yea... But he'll eventually get better at it."

"True..but he's not stupid either." I said.

"Yea..."

I checked the time and looked back at Tails.

"So how has it been with Silver and Espio?" He asked.

"I don't know, Silver told me some things and Espio.. Doesn't really tell me things.. But Me and Silver talk sometimes. He just confused in his feelings." I said,

Tails smirked and went over to his mini fridge. "I'm surprised Silver talks to you about those things. But he's been with us for a while now." Tails said.

"Since I was like 8.. plus I don't know me and him are pretty close.. due to some things..."

"Like what?" Tails asked.