I just wanted a chill day

~Espio~

What the hell is on my face?  I thought as I tried to sit up.

I opened my eyes to see a head full of quills in on my chest.

Ok...

I heard him lightly snoring and when my brain fully processed I felt something wet on my face.

You gotta be kidding me..

I wiped the drool off my face and tried pushing him away from me. He immediately latched on to my side putting his head in my chest.

This is...nice? No it's weird..no, I like it but it's...weird.. I wanted to put my arms around him but like is that too soon? I mean he just broke up with his 'girlfriend' which I mean he's the one sleeping on me.

I put my arm around him and tried dozing back off. Then I heard the door slowly open.

Charmy...

Charmy just stood there not saying a word.

'It's not what it looks like' I mouthed.

He smirked and crossed his arms.

"You sure? Because it looks like you have your arm around him." He whispered.

Silver made a small groan while he grabbed me tighter. Did he REALLY HAVE to do that right now?

Charmy looked at me again raising his brows.

"Don't let Vector find out or else you won't hear the end of it." Charmy said getting ready to close the door.

"Wait." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He popped his head back in the door frame and smiled.

"Yeaaaaa?"

"Uhm you mind cooking breakfast, he gets like really hangry in the mornings"

"Hmh got it." He said in a normal tone.

Charmy closed the door and I just laid there.

Waiting....

This is the most...I don't even know what word to say for this situation. This man was literally used by a girl who's gay and then comes to my house, sleeps in MY bad with ME and is now cuddling with me.. what in the actual hell?

He moved around a little and finally sat up.

"My bad." He yawned getting up.

My bad? He seemed completely fine with the fact that he was sleeping on me.

I got up and went for the door.

Silver soon walked behind me.

"Morning Silver!" Charmy yelled from the kitchen.

"Morning.." Silver groaned, walking to the couch.

Charmy looked at me and signaled me to walk over to him.

"Here " he handed me a plate of Pancakes and Sausage.

"Thanks." I said taking the plate and walking back to Silver.

"Here ya go." I said handing him the plate.

"Oh...uhm you didn't have to-"

"You can get pretty hangry in the morning so we thought we'd make you breakfast." I laughed sitting down.