Click here to view the strategy 10.15

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.15

One, two, three. Mr. Rong saw that he had eaten three pieces, and there was wrapping paper on the table.

"Mr. Rong, do you want it too?" Mo Zhiyang wondered why he kept staring at the toffee. Could it be that he also wanted to eat it? He looked like a man who didn't like toffee.

Mr. Rong did not refuse his invitation, but he also did not eat the toffee. Instead, he lifted his chin, leaned over and kissed him, stirring up the unfinished toffee in his mouth.

When he was released, Mo Zhiyang blushed and said, "Mr. Rong!"

"It's very sweet." Mr. Rong replied, then pushed the person into his arms, "What do you want to eat tonight?"

He've been feeling a bit greedy lately, so Mo Zhiyang suggested in a low voice, "I want to eat hot pot, the spicy kind." His mouth has been feeling lonely lately and want to eat something spicy.

Upon hearing this suggestion, Mr. Rong frowned, but did not refuse. "Let Xiao Xu make arrangements later." He hugged the person and closed his eyes to rest.

When the time came to set off, Mo Zhiyang was very happy, "Mr. Rong, we are going to eat hot pot~" After changing his clothes, he stuck his head out of the bedroom door and said, "Mr. Rong."

Rong Yichen was on the phone. After hanging up, he turned around and saw his head showing, "Yeah." His eyes were bright and he looked very happy.

Xiao Xu seemed to know the destination and started the car as soon as he got in. No one needed to say anything.

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang leaned against the car window and looked at the scenery outside. He hadn't really appreciated this city in the past few days. It was very beautiful.

Seeing him staring outside in a daze, Rong Yichen was a little unhappy. He leaned over, put his arms around his waist, and pushed him into his arms without saying a word.

Mo Zhiyang was startled. After falling into his arms, he looked up and looked at his unclear expression. This guy was quite arrogant. He shouted in a soft voice, "Mr. Rong~"

"Yeah." Rong Yichen responded and stopped talking.

There were very few people in the hot pot restaurant this time, which made Mo Zhiyang a little surprised. This restaurant ranked first in spicy hot pot in the city, so why were there so few people.

Just a few here and there. 

Mo Zhiyang thought it was strange. He turned to look at Xiao Xu and felt that his handwriting must be involved.

But what evil intentions do the arrogant and coquettish boss and the soft-footed Canary have?

Just pretend you don't know, sit down and order, a mandarin duck pot, duck intestines and yellow throat is definitely a must, a portion of fresh duck blood, ham, and tribute vegetables.

"Mr. Rong doesn't eat these things." Xiao Xu saw that he had been ordering food and couldn't help but remind him.

Mo Zhiyang held the menu in his arms and looked at him protectively, "These are all mine!" If anyone tries to snatch it from me, I'll beat him up!

Xiao Xu didn't expect that his appetite seemed to be larger than his own. The key was that he looked so small and unbelievable.

After finishing a round of ordering, Mo Zhiyang held the table with both hands and stared at Mr. Rong opposite him in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.