A Hike to Remember

My hand dances against the wind while it is out of the car's window, feeling peaceful because today is my hike with the handsome doctor. When Carlisle picked me up, Dad didn't want me to go. Still, Mr Cullen promised to keep me safe and bring me back on time, and Bella had to nearly drag Dad back inside while he started to discuss guns with the doctor, which I will have to thank Bella for later because it was becoming embarrassing to think about. I look at Carlisle in the corner of my eye, who is driving us to the hiking trail, to see him have a slight smile on his lips about something, "is something entertaining you, Mr Cullen?" I ask him, making him look at me for a split second. Then he looks back at the road as he tries to hide his chuckle, "You are just entertaining Miss Swan", he answers me, which makes me bite my lip. In contrast, I look back outside where I watch the forest, but then I notice red, which makes me blink a few times at what I saw; I turn back to Mr Cullen, who didn't notice the red hair as I did, which makes my heart to beat faster in fear on them being here to finish me off, we then stop which makes me open the door jumping out of the car to see a forest waiting for me to explore which I am looking forward to.

Mr Cullen then grabs my hand making me stop so I don't run into the forest, which makes my hand go cold but I don't mind because it is quite comforting as I look at him a little and the trees, "easy tiger" he says to me which makes me growl at him...

Mr Cullen then grabs my hand making me stop so I don't run into the forest, which makes my hand go cold but I don't mind because it is quite comforting as I look at him a little and the trees, "easy tiger" he says to me which makes me growl at him he smirks at me on the little growl, I stay put because he has a tight grip on my hand that it is begining to hurt from his grasp, "I want you to stay close with me Miss Swan" I am not looking into his eyes, I am looking at the forest feeling the want to run into it and never to look back I need to escape, so then he moves my head with his hands on my cheeks as I stop moving to look at him as his gold eyes are looking into my own as I watch him carefully, "Abigail promise me" he says to me sternly like he is telling off a child as I like this side of him it awakens something in me, "fine" I answer him which makes me smile at him as he lets go of my cheeks, "can we go now Carlisle" he blinks a few times when I say his first name but then nods with a soft smile on his features as I love his smiles they are so warm when he is watching me. 

I walk off to the forest entrance and remove some hair from my vision. We walk in, and as I am looking around at the trees and the flowers that are blooming near them, which is beautiful to the eyes as well as Carlisle Cullen, we stop for a while as I am walking barefoot on a log while Carlisle watched me with concern, he tried to stop me. Still, I protested that I am good at climbing trees, and he rolled his golden eyes. Still, while I was balancing on the log, I felt like more eyes were watching me, which made me look up and notice three vampires I saw yesterday. This made me glut in fear and fall from the log with a squeal as I landed on the ground, making me hurt my leg with a stick on the way down. Carlisle then came running over with concern written all over his face as he was sitting beside me, which made me look at him.

I then notice I am bleeding which is not something I wish Carlisle to see, "Dr Cullen I can do it myself" I tell him putting a hand on my wound when he wanted to help as he tries to look at the wound, "I can do it Dr Swan" he protests when he is kneeling beside me, which makes me glare at him not wishing for him to be near the blood, "Carlisle I said I would do it, so don't touch me" I hiss at him as he growls at me which makes me go stiff because he is angry which has me to look at him as he stands up with me looking into black eyes that look like they want to kill me for not letting him help with my wound, "fine, do it yourself" he growls at me as he then storms off leaving me there to defend for myself which makes me look up to see that the three human eating vampires are gone which makes me gulp because this isn't good which has me to winch while I look to the wound on my leg, Carlisle why did you leave me, "your boyfriend ran away" the dreadlocks guy comments on the absence of Carlisle as I bite my lip sitting on the ground, "he isn't my boyfriend, we are work colleagues that is all we are" I say to him while getting up putting my hand on the tree for balance noticing that I will not be able to walk down this hill by myself because of my bad leg, "I am not in the mood to talk with you vampires, so leave me alone" the blonde chuckles which makes me snarl wanting to leave this place, "what's so funny?" I ask him rudely, hating vampires so much at the moment, "your blood is so enticing" I go wide eyed when he says that to me backing up into the tree in fear of what to come if he comes closer to me, "don't you dare come anywhere near me you sick vampires" I tell them hating them more then anything in my life right now because they could kill me.