Moving in with the Cullens

We sat there for a while as we all were discussing different things until someone coughed when we were laughing about a time when Emmett fell out of a tree with a big grin on his face holding a bird by its feet, which caught our attention which makes us look up to see Carlisle Cullen standing with his arms crossed over his chest looking quite handsome might I add and he is watching us, but he seems unimpressed on us just sitting around, "hello Mr Sourpuss" all of us chuckle expect Carlisle which means he doesn't like the name that I gave him from a story the kids were telling me, "Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie can you please leave I wish to talk with Miss Swan alone" I gulp when he says that not wishing to leave the kids but Carlisle needs to speak with me, "our fun has ended guys" I say while Rosalie and Alice help me up because of my leg, and then I wave them away with Alice and Rosalie waving back, with me thinking that I am in a world of trouble with the handsome doctor who does not look pleased.

He looks at me, which makes me smile at him shyly, trying to hide that I am in trouble, "Miss Swan, your father called", Carlisle points out; I know that I have to go home now, but who will take me home, "I know, I heard before, will I be walking home Mr Cullen?" he looks at me when I ask him which makes him stare into my chocolate brown eyes as he watches me as I can see he is battling on letting me stay here. "can she stay longer Carlisle" Alice runs in followed by the other guys who make me smile sadly at them not wishing to be a burden to all these people who are too kind for there own good, "and leave my sister to have fun by herself, I'll have to refuse the offer" I smile jokily at the teenagers but then Alice comes over to my side griping my arm as Rosalie is on my other arm, thinking wow these two are sticking to me like glue or like daughters man that is creepy to say in my head when I don't even have children right now, "were not letting you go home" Rosalie says sternly which makes me giggle thinking I am like a new toy that they are fussing over.

I look up at Carlisle, who is watching the girls warily as he exhales., "fine" he confirms, which makes me go wide-eyed because what are we confirming now, and why am I not getting a say in this. "we got a room ready for you Abigail, or you can stay in Carlisle's room if you like, oh and we have to get some new clothes maybe some dresses....." I am lost in a daze while Alice is talking about clothes. I was never the type to talk about dresses only when I did ballet, but that was for my mother's benefit and to help Bella through it. I looked over at Carlisle to see him look over at me when I was being dragged away to a room I don't know about as he shook his head at his daughters. We make it up the stairs, and we come to a hallway, "ok so this is your room; you can decorate it yourself with books or any other things you like", Rosalie tells me as they let me go looking around the room that we have entered, there is a beautiful bed in the middle covered in white silk sheets, bookshelves across the back near the bed which makes me smile because I can store all of my books that are in boxes in storage and then I notice a comfy chair with a foot rest near the window letting light hit them as I smile a little on the little room I will live in.

 We make it up the stairs, and we come to a hallway, "ok so this is your room; you can decorate it yourself with books or any other things you like", Rosalie tells me as they let me go looking around the room that we have entered, there is a beaut...

I look at the girls in awe, who smile at me with happiness. I like it so much, but then my mind goes to why it is here already. "ok, when and who put this room together?" I ask them while crossing my arms over my chest and looking at the girls wanting to know why this was already in place, "Alice has visions of some sort that looks into the future of our family, so when she saw you with Carlisle with a wedding ring on your finger Alice thought that future mom should live with us from now on" I go wide-eyed when Rosalie explains that to me, I am going to be a part of there family,. Still, one thing is not clear, "am I going to be like you?" I lick my lips while looking at the girls, they both look at me with smiles with them nodding which makes me look at them with happiness that I will be with them, "one big happy family" I say to my future daughters, I then frown looking at the girls sternly wanting to know something as well, "does Carlisle know of this?" I say strictly which makes them look at each other and then back at me sighing, "no we don't want you two to grow further apart, we want you to grow together" Alice points out to me which makes me look at her with a raised brow.