Click here to view the strategy 10.16

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.16

Mo Zhiyang was lying comfortably in the bathtub, holding a cigarette in his hand. Outside the large floor-to-ceiling window was the bright night view. He took a puff of cigarette, slowly exhaled the smoke, and turned to admire the night view.

Not even the slightest bit nervous.

"Holy sh*t, ruthless~ Host, something is wrong with you. Your man is angry, and he is about to be driven away by green tea. How can you still be so calm? Did you have water in your head when you took a bath?" The system began to cry.

His brain is filled with water, will something happen to him?

"Take a bath?" Mo Zhiyang suddenly became nervous and suddenly got up from the bathtub.

The system sighed, "You finally remembered that you still have a husband, right? It's too difficult."

"My spicy Guilin rice noodles are about to be soaked until soft." As he said this, he hurriedly picked up his bathrobe and put it on, ran out without even wiping himself, and spread his legs to sit in front of the table.

With a cigarette in his mouth, he went to untie the Malatang belt with his hands.

"Mr. Rong, you are so miserable. It doesn't matter if your father doesn't love your mother. Your wife is more interested in Malatang than you. Oh my god, Mr. Ah Rong~ You are so miserable~"

Mo Zhiyang picked up the chicken fillet and paused, "Shut up." He put the chicken fillet down and took a puff of cigarette, "Are you going to stop letting people eat? Why are you howling?"

"The cp I'm trying to hit has encountered obstacles. How can you keep eating it? White Lotus has no heart, no heart! Wooooo~" If the system gets into trouble, it will be really hard to do.

There really should be a system blocking function.

"Don't worry, this matter will be solved within five days, okay?" Mo Zhiyang took out his food and started eating Malatang, no matter how miserable the system cried.

"That's what you said." The system stopped the pretentious crying.

Finally able to have a warm meal, Mo Zhiyang finished the spicy hotpot, threw away the trash, and went back to bed comfortably. Before going to bed, he kept dialing Mr. Rong's phone number. When there was no ring, he immediately hung up.

Mr. Rong was wearing a nightgown and sitting upright by the bed, holding his cell phone tightly in his left hand, waiting for an explanation.

Unfortunately, Mo Zhiyang was already fast asleep, with a pile of quilts in his arms, almost snoring.

At two o'clock in the night, when he realized that he couldn't wait any longer, he put down his phone and lay down to sleep.

The next day, he received a call from the crew saying that they needed to shoot a few more scenes, so he hurried over.

The assistant director was surprised when he saw that he had come by taxi. While he was putting on makeup, he quietly walked into the room and asked, "Where is Mr. Rong? Why didn't he come with you?"

He also wants to ask him if he has a great script and would like to take it down.

"Um?" Mo Zhiyang paused while applying makeup, "I don't know. After eating hot pot last night, he said he had something to do and left first. He hasn't come back yet."

The assistant director secretly thought it was a pity, "So that's how it is."

When Mo Zhiyang came out after putting on makeup, he saw that Gu Qianzhou was actually here, chatting and laughing with several of the leading actors, each of them holding a cone in their hand.