Disclaimers & Notes

Alright! I've got a few disclaimers and notes as well as some explanations I need to get through before we can begin.

1. THIS IS NSFW. Please don't interact with this if you're younger than at least 16.

2. This is a quirkless Mafia au! Obviously there will be lots of weapon use! If you do not like mentioning of guns, swords, or taking lives please leave now! There's gonna be a whole lot of it.

3. Since this is a quirkless au, Izuku and Katsuki have never met! They didn't even know each other existed! I don't want people in my comments saying "He bullied him" or "That is a toxic relationship". I KNOW!! I've watched My Hero Academia and I know he treated him like shit. That's why they are friends or never met in my stories before they get into a relationship ✨

4. Where this is a quirkless au, Yuei high obviously didn't exist. It's now a hospital! So the whole class isn't really together. I have the way the class is incorporated set up and no one (except Mineta) is left out!

5. I know a lot of fanfics have different perspectives on male Omegas but these are mine. All Omegas have female reproductive parts, whether male or female. Male and female Omegas are free from the curse of the period. Yes, I know menstruation comes along with ovulation but we're just gonna pretend, okay?

6. I don't include betas in this story so it's basically you're an Enigma, Alpha, Prime Omega or Omega. But Enigmas/Prime Omegas are really rare

Here are the attributes of each rank:

Enigma:
Basically the Alpha of Alphas.
They can put even the strongest Alpha into submission.
Usually more aggressive and protective of their Omegas than a normal Alpha.
Longer, sharper fangs and claws.
Big built and tall with a strong heavy smell that is hard to resist.

Alphas:
Dominant rank that can put Omegas into submission and some Prime Omegas depending on how strong they are.
Aggressive and protective of their Omegas.
Long, sharp fangs and claws
Big built and tall with a strong heavy scent that can sometimes be resisted based on dominance.

Prime Omegas:
Dominant Omegas that are not easily put into submission.
Usually protective of Omegas' pups and family members.
They don't really have long teeth but they are sharp with sharp claws.
Average build and average height with a scent that is soothing to both other Omegas and Alphas.
Have the ability to get pregnant but usually aren't since they are very picky about their mates.

Omegas:
Submissive rank that are put into submission rather easy.
Very protective of pups and family.
Their teeth are pretty dull but their claws remain sharp for protection.
Small built and usually short with a scent that is addictive to Alphas/Enigmas.
Have the ability to get pregnant but their inner Omega will reject an Alpha if they don't think they are worthy.

Notes on Male Omegas:
Male Omegas' breasts are not really noticable/functional unless they are currently pregnant.