Chapter 25

I'll keep this A/N short just because I want to get into this chapter right away!

So here is chapter 25 guys, with more Analie and Ayden interactions.

Both Ayden and Analie's POVs are in this chapter.

Just a disclaimer, there's is a lot of physical touch in this chapter!

Enjoy and be sure to tell me what you think!

Thanks!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayden's POV:

What is wrong with me?? Why am I being an idiot? And especially with this beautiful and amazing girl that is up in my room!
I'm not trying to be an idiot with her, I just would rather keep my distance especially since she wants to share my bed. I'm worried I'm going to cuddle with her in the middle of the night. Not that I'm trying to do something inappropriate with her.

I just like this girl so much it's not funny.

Ughhh what am I worried about? She likes me and we've already confessed our feelings for each other. And we want to be with each other so what is stopping me from being with her right now?

She wants to be with me. And I want to be with her.

I am laying on the couch letting her be alone in my room.
...........

Oh, what the fuck! I'm done internally debating with myself. There's a gorgeous girl in my room wanting to spend time with me!
I won't keep her waiting even though she thinks I'm going to stay down here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Analie's POV:

Is it so wrong for me to want to be with him? Not like in a weird way or anything, I just like being around him, plus I get to be around the guy I like without worrying about how he feels about me.

I know there's no point in going over and over this in my head, so I might as well get some rest.

I'll just wait to see him till the morning

'knock knock'
A soft knocking comes from Ayden's door. The door opens slightly and Ayden pops his head in
"Hey" he whispers, "I thought I'd join you, if that's okay?" He asks, standing in the doorway waiting for my approval.

I sit up in his bed and rest my back against the bed frame. I give him a small smile and pat the space next to me.
" come here" I whisper back to him.
He closes the door behind him and makes his way over to me. He slips into bed and scoots next to me.

"Hi"

"Hi," I say back to him "Thank you for coming back"

"Anything for you baby," he says pulling me close to him  "Let's get some sleep huh?" He says giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Okay," I say softly, " But you better not try any funny business Ayden," I say with a small chuckle

"I wouldn't dare try to, I know you would probably castrate me if ever did anything like that," He says with a small laugh. "Seriously though, we should get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day for both of us" He says referring to us missing school for the past week.