Chapter 13

Hello everyone! Just a small A/N, for this chapter.

Hope ya'll are enjoying this book so far, and I hope everyone is liking the edited chapters!
I had these chapters published previously but I unpublished them to add more to this story and to fix any mistakes that were lingering around.

But I really do hope that everyone likes the chapters so far!

Let me know what you think, I know I need feedback to improve these chapters.

*On another note please don't forget to Vote, Comment, even inbox me!

Have fun reading, everyone!

And Have an awesome day!!

P.S. Picture of who Cameron is cast as up top. Also, there is another picture of Cameron in chapter 11 if you wanna check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Analie:

"Ayden, stop! Can you please wait a second!"
If you're wondering why I'm trying to stop Ayden at this moment, it's probably because Ayden has a tendency to do things without thinking. Ayden and I are on our way to talk to Cameron but Ayden, as I said has the tendency to just do things without thinking things through. Ayden just wants to go up to Cameron by himself and talk about everything, but Cameron is already pissed that Ayden crossed a line with me and I'm pretty sure he would rather punch Ayden than talk.

"Wait for what sweetheart, I know that I made a huge mistake by making you mad. But Cameron and I are best friends and all we need to do is talk this out. You and I are already going to set some ground rules for us spending time together, maybe Cameron and I can set some ground rules too, so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes"

"Ayden!" I say or more like yell at him. I put my hands on his chest to keep him from moving any further and block his path. " Can you just wait and listen to me for a second?" I say removing my hands from his chest and placing them on hips to make more of an emphasis on my request for him to listen to me.

" I'd spend all my seconds listening to you sweetheart," He says winking at me for like the millionth time today. I swear this boy.

" Stop it," I say, heat rising to my cheeks. Gosh, this is embarrassing, I'm pretty sure Ayden can tell he made me blush. " Were supposed to be discussing how we're going to approach Cameron when we find him. And you're over here trying to distract me by flirting with me" I say with an exasperated sigh.

" Well I hate to break it to you sweetheart, but me flirting with you would only distract you if..." He says stepping closer to me. Close enough that were only inches apart. His hands find their way to mine, lightly touching them which sends a small shiver down my spine.
" I had some kind of effect on you"
He peers at me through his long lashes and looks at me for a couple of seconds then smiles at me... with his 'dazzling smile' that makes probably every female swoon in his direction.
He looks down at our hands... he interlocks them and looks up at me again with that... damn smile, he keeps on trying to charm me with.

" Analie" Ayden whispers my name. He still looking at me with that smile and this look in his eyes, something I can't figure out yet. I look away from him; his gaze suddenly making me squirm. I'm not good with attention being on me, and right now all his attention is on me.
"Analie, look at me"
I know I shouldn't look at him but I do anyway.
His eyes are boring into mine and he does nothing but stare at me. He doesn't say anything he just looks at me as if he's really trying to figure me out.
I wish I could figure him out or at least what he's thinking.