Chapter 2

“Mama, look at the flowers they are colorful," little Susan said to her Mama with a childish voice and a face filled with laughter and pure joy. Susan ran into the field of flowers, perceiving the fragrance and laughing loudly while chasing after butterflies.

“Mama, Mama" little Susan shouted with a small voice, running back to her Mama to fall in her Mama sweet embrace. Her Mama immediately swept her off her feet, kissing her cheeks and little Susan giggling in pure happiness.

“ Baby, why are you so cute? " She said it In a very soft and charming voice. Calmly cleaning the sweat on her baby forehead while hugging her in her bosom. Little Susan puffs her cheeks, and said with a shining eyes “Mama is because you are very beautiful like an angel."

“Baby you have sweet mouth, Mama loves you".

Mama put me down, am a big girl now, little Susan who was just four years old spoke innocently, and struggling to get down from her Mama's arm to continue chasing butterflies.

Baby why are you growing so fast? Mama miss the time you were a little baby, when you cling to my arms. She pouted her mouth after saying that.

Mama, I have grown up already, little Susan said.

I know baby, that why am scared my baby won't love me anymore.

I will always love Mama, with all my heart and will only give mama my candies and no one else.

Ha ha ha, baby are you sure I can take your candy? Snuggling at her baby neck and dropping little kisses at her cheeks.

“Mama", little Susan said while giggling with happiness .

Her mama, dropped her baby gently on the ground, while little Susan ran again chasing after butterflies in the flower field.

After Susan ran off, a sad smile appeared in her Mama's face, with a little bit of tiredness that was not evident when little Susan was with her.

She stared at the child with love, wishing she could always guide the smile of her little face forever.