12.

Nat's POV:

"Clint? What are you doing here?" I ask him a little surprised that he showed up. I know I hadn't told anyone the location of the trailer before I left. Not even to him. Normally I would at least tell my best friend the location, but I couldn't if he was in a maximum security prison and I was wanted by the government.

"Hey Nat, I hope I'm not overloading you too much right now. I just wanted to talk to you about something." He said calmly.
"Yeah right, what's it about? Has something happened, is someone in danger?" I asked, worried about my friends.
"And aren't you supposed to be on the raft?"

"That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about." A tug on my trousers makes my mind wander back to the girl behind me. I turn around and kneel down in front of her so that we are at eye level.
"Tilly baby, this is a good friend of mine. His name is Clint. Would you like to say hello?" I ask her before she reaches out for me and I set her down on my hip. I turn back to Clint, who has a big grin on his face.

I just give him my familiar look and the grin immediately disappears from his face. I turn my attention back to Tilly, who has hidden her head in my neck and I make light circles over her back. I know that today must have been a lot for her, especially being outside with so many people and now we're finally home and there's a stranger waiting for her.

"It's okay Детка. Can you say hello to him once? Then you can go to sleep if you like."
"Bad?" She asks me and once again my heart breaks for this little girl. She is so innocent and yet she worries about things that no child should have to think about.

"No Детка, he's not bad, I promise. He's a very, very good friend of mine and he would never hurt you." Tilly nods her head slightly and then carefully removes it from my neck, leaving it still on my chest. She looks at Clint and waves to him.

"Clint, this is Tilda. Tilda, this is Clint."
"Hi Tilda, nice to meet you," he replies as he waves back to Tilly.
"If you don't mind, I'll just put her to bed." I say to Clint, who nods and throws himself onto the sofa.

After putting Tilly to bed and wishing her a good night, I went over to Clint and sat next to him on the sofa.
"So what, you here and when did you get out of the raft?"
"It's a very long story, but somehow Tony managed to get us all out. We're under more government surveillance now and have to stay in the compound for now, but at least we're free."

"Tony got you out?" I ask in confusion. I didn't think Tony would do something like that.
"Yes, he said that we were all supposed to be a team and fight together and not against each other. But I'm definitely glad he got me out of there. It really wasn't fun."

"Well okay and why are you here now? How did you even know I was here? I hadn't told anyone about this."
"Well, I found you through Tony. It took him a few hours to find you but in the end he was able to track you through video cameras and your tracker."

I don't know what to say. I'm glad Tony got Clint out of there, but tracking me? What if I just wanted to be alone for a few months? And why didn't he track me earlier and then tell me on the government?

"Why are you here Clint?" I ask, perhaps a little too harshly. But something inside me says he didn't just come to see me or talk. What if this is all just a trap for the government to get me? I can easily escape the government but then what about Tilly? I don't want to put her in danger and I especially don't want to leave her alone.

"Listen Nat, I know we were all arguing a few weeks ago, but everything is fine now. We've spoken to each other and sam has already brought Steve back. We're just waiting for you."
"I don't know Clint. Something tells me there's a hack. Please just tell me the truth."

Clint takes a big breath and replies
"Okay, fine. There's a little problem with an alien that wants to take over the universe" Oh wow, okay I didn't expect that, but before I could answer Clint continues "but I promise you Tasha, we'll all maked up and live together again."

"Clint, as much as I like you, it sounds like you just want me to fight with you against some alien who wants to take over everything. I'm sorry, but I know better than to let you guys take advantage of me. You can tell Tony that I'm staying right here."
I know Clint would never take advantage of me and that idea most likely came from tony, but I have a little girl to take care of now and if I could I wouldn't be able to leave here right away either, after all I have unfinished business with a nasty old man who hurt my little Tilly.

"I didn't come here just to get you for a fight. Tasha, we want you back. Let me quote Tony to you 'damn it, we're a team, we belong together. Not just on the field but off the field too. I don't care how much it costs to get everyone back. It's either all or none!' "

"He really said that?" I have to be honest, it sounded like Tony, but perhaps more like a drunken Tony.
"And he hadn't taken anything? No drugs? Nothing to drink?"

"No, I promise you, he was in his right mind," he replies with a grin.

Hey guys!

Sorry that you had to wait a little longer.
School is very busy at the moment and I can't find the time to write. I will try to post two chapters a week!

And by the way, thanks for reading! :)