1: special Package is secured!

Hello there, my name is Kyle Carlos Harlow, my whole life has been a shit show for me! My father moving us all over the world for no reason, he was a very cautionary of where he lived...like he had a fear of being watched all the time! We didn't mind at first, but over the years it grew tiring and completely normal for us, we didn't know how he had so much money but he got it from somewhere and he didn't want to tell us, he had some top secret files in a briefcase that he always kept with him and didn't let anyone see not even himself...

Strange things happened, like girls or female animals trying to take me or mate/breed me if I stayed with them for a short period of time, I never understood it when I was younger until my dad and mom taught me what that meant.

[Year: 2021]
(Time: 7:46PM)

My 16th birthday was a couple days ago, my father didn't really stay long, my mother went all out and gave me the best birthday ever! A large birthday cake! Lots of gaming systems and presents! I didn't have friends (always moving) and I was about to head home from buying a few stuff my dad let me take some money

I just got back from the mall as it was soon to close, I got into an packed bus but soon after everyone got off but me, my destination was a at least 45 minutes from here out in the county where my dad rented out a farmhouse we could stay for a few days. I had red Bluetooth headphones on as I listened to my music but could hear a faint...

Thump!
Thump!
Thump!
Thump!
Thump!

Like a helicopter flying over the bus, I got curious and looked out the window above the bus and saw a bright spotlight flash on over the bus! Black armoured soldiers swung down and into the roof bus! The held onto their ropes of got onto the sides of the bus windows and hot prepared to kick them in!

The bus driver saw this and panicked and drove faster as the helicopter easily caught up from above over the bus! The black armoured soldiers on the window kicked through the bus windows and detached their ropes and aimed their guns at me and tackled me to the ground!

Soldier 1: (over coms) "PACKAGE IS SECURE! Awaiting orders!" The first soldier said over a com system on his black helmet over his masked face!

Soldier 2: "Where is your father located!" He said loudly so I could hear as the first soldier held me down!

Carlos: "uhhh at a farmhouse a few minutes from here! A-a red farmhouse out in the country!" I said shocked and confused!

Soldier 2: "he didn't tell you yet...this was easier then I thought! TAG HIM AND BAG EM!" He shouted to the group of black armed soldiers as they tied my hands behind me and tied my feet as well and the soldier holding me down secured me with him as he attached the rope again to the back of him and yanked a level on the rope system and I was pulled with him towards the helicopter as he held me over his shoulder like a large piece of meat!

I was put on the ground of the helicopter while the soldiers sat on the chairs inside the helicopter hull.

We retrieved my father and mother who was tied, gagged and blindfolded as well as I was!

It felt like hours before we reached our destination!

We were yanked to our feet as we brought into an elevator inside a unknown large building and we waited for the elevator to slow to a stop, but it didn't as we seemed to go really far down...what was my dad hiding he didn't want us to find??

Dad: "I'm sorry son, this may be our last time we ever see each other again, remember we love you and always will" my dad said to me under my blindfold as he didn't have his gag on, he must have taken it off somehow!