3: Watching Road to the Famous Castle

NICKNAMES THAT THEY CALL YOU.

Donna Beneviento calls you Doll, Alcina Dimitrescu calls you Draga Mea, Mia Winters calls you Sweetheart, Mother Miranda calls you Dove, Cassandra Dimitrescu calls you Pet, Daniela Dimitrescu calls you Angel, Bela Dimitrescu calls you Little One.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Mrswmaximoff begins to play the next chapter, she faces the group, "The next chapter is called, Road to the Famous Castle." She says as the Dimitrescus smirk. Cassandra grins as she turns around and faces Y/n.

"Your finally meting us, pet!" Cassandra says as she grins madly, Moreau faces the screen ready to get through this next chapter, Mrswmaximoff sighs as she faces the rest of them now. "Lets get into this chapter." Mrswmaximoff says as she plays the screen.

Ethan and Y/n walk slowly toward the castle. Walking through the lowered gate, they plunge into the dark cavern, lit only by the light of small torches on the walls. "Luckliy there was them torches there, I won't have been able to see anything there." Ethan mutters to himself, but yet again everyone hears him and glares at him.

Bela wishes she could just kill him so it will be quiet. She thinks everyone wants to kill him, just cause of the way he is acting. Ethan and Y/n enter the wine cellar of the castle. Just as Ethan is about to lower the handle opening the locked door, "I'm not gonna get to be able to open that door, am I."

A man wearing a hat and sunglasses approaches them. Heisenberg grins, as he sees himself on the screen. "HAH! I still look perfect as hell." He says as Lady Dimitrescu rolls her eyes at him. "Shut up you man child." She scoffs. Heisenberg glares at her.

The man is holding a hammer, which looks suspiciously familiar to Ethan. "How?" Bela questions as she crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at the screen. "Well, well. Didn't think anyone was left! You two must be pretty tough, huh?"

"Yes, Y/n here is as tough as a rock." Mia jokes as Y/n looks at her. "Really?" She asks as Mia looks at her and grins. "Yep." The room apart frim Ethan laugh at them. The man said while chuckling.

The man's footsteps are sending all sorts of debris lying on the floor into the air - stones, pieces of metal..."Who the fuck are you?" Ethan says as Y/n hits him. Mia pats Y/n's head. "Good, child." Cassandra chuckles.

"Really, love." Ethan says as he looks at Mia with heart broken eyes, that she had said that. Mia scoffs at him in disgust, "Do not call me love, and yes cause you deserved it." She mutters darkly, her eyes slowly turning dark brown making him freeze in horror.