RESIDENT EVIL 7, CHAPTER 1: Watching 𝐌𝐈𝐀?

MIGHT EDIT CHAPTER, LATER.

NICKNAMES THAT THEY CALL YOU:

Donna Beneviento calls you Doll, Alcina Dimitrescu calls you Draga Mea, Mia Winters calls you Sweetheart, Mother Miranda (Mira) calls you Dove, Cassandra (Cass) Dimitrescu calls you Pet, Daniela (Dan) Dimitrescu calls you Angel, Bela Dimitrescu calls you Little One.

--------

A/N: Hello little stars, hopefully this chapter makes sense cause it was rushed. (ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES, A LOT. ALSO PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES.)

--------

!Waring meations of dark themes, like death theats and that (-mainly Cass) and Ethan being a brat, also choking mention!

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE WATCHING RESIDENT EVIL 7}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · THEY ARE REACTING TO Y/N WINTERS POV · ─────── · ·

After finishing all the chapters on Resident Evil Village, Mrswmaximoff waves at the screen and it changes to say, "𝐌𝐈𝐀?" Everyone looks at the screen in confused but Y/n and Ethan eyes widen, Y/n shivers slightly.

Mia frowns, not knowing what is going on yet, "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" She asks and that makes everyone notice how the Winters look. Eveline clears her throat making Mia look at her, "There gonna know Mommy, about the bakers."

Eveline states and that makes Mia's eyes widen, she too begins shaking as she remembers her time there. Bela looks at her mother worried. What could of been so bad at this bakers house that it has people terrified.

Mrswmaximoff claps her hands to get everyone look at her, "This will tell everyone about what happened to the Winters before they came to the village." She then looks at the two girls in the back, "If you need a break, just say so and I can do that, okay."

Y/n nods slowly, the truth about their past was gonna come out. "Lets begin...." Mrswmaximoff says as she plays the screen. Me and my brother were watching a video of Mia on the laptop. Ethan was sitting on a chair that was in front of the computer while I stand.

I was gonna take the chair but Ethan pushed me away from it and quickly sat on it first. "You were even a brat in the past." Cass scoffs as she rolls her eyes, her mother was right when she said that man-things never change. That's why they all hate them, a part from their uncle's.

They are the only man-things they can stand, So that he could see Mia first, "No surprise there." Bela mutters as she crosses her arms, and see if there was anything new on the computer from Mia.