Part 213

Espio suddenly shivered a little.

"Come on, get under the blankets with me," Silver said with a sweet smile.

They both quickly got under the covers and Espio snuggled up against Silver's warm fur. Silver chuckled softly and wrapped an arm around him. Espio buried his face in Silver's chest fur and inhaled deeply, he opened his eyes and looked up into Silver's golden ones. His hand softly stroking their side.

"Which role would you like to play tonight?" He carefully asked.

Silver blushed badly by the question but thought for a moment. They carefully cupped Espio's cheek and stroked it, "Will you be my top?" They asked a little shy. They bit their lip as Espio's fingers slowly stroked their side, making their insides clench in a needy way. Letting out a small moan.

A handsome smile appeared on Espio's muzzle. "Well okay," He said and his hand travelled lower, "But this weekend, I want to be your bottom," He whispered.

Silver's cheeks turned even brighter but a shy and suppressed smile appeared on their lips, "That's a deal," They breathed and felt their insides clench again as Espio's fingers moved over their pelvis, sending a tingling feeling through their body. A small moan escaped their lips. "Oh Espio."

Espio pressed a finger on their lips, he slowly and seductively came closer, "I will make you feel good," He whispered, with a grin and gave them a quick wink before he disappeared.

"Wait what?" Silver said shocked as Espio turned invisible. They sat up a little as Espio moved his hand away from Silver. "Espio what are you doing?" They asked confused.

"Shhhh, relax," Espio whispered. "Trust me."

Silver inhaled and exhaled a little nervous but nodded, "I-I trust you."

"Good," Espio's whisper was heard closer, the bed moved slightly as Espio moved carefully. "Lay down, honey." Silver felt Espio's hand gently pushing them down. "You look adorable," He whispered to them which made them blush even more. They could hear Espio chuckle slightly. A warm hand stroked their cheek, their breathing sped up a little as it was a weird but exciting feeling. "Relax," They felt his warm breath against their neck, before they could feel his lips touch their neck.

Silver closed their eyes for a moment as they enjoyed Espio's touch, his lips softly sucking their neck while they felt Espio's fingertips moving over their body. They moaned and twisted a little by his touch as their insides clenched tighter.

Espio's deep chuckle was heard closed to their ear as Silver arched their back slightly by Espio's touch. "I can see you like it."

Silver looked a little embarrassed as they could see their member was getting hard by his touch and whispers alone. Silver moaned as they looked down and could feel Espio's fingers moving lower. It was weird and exciting to feel this kind of touch without seeing the hand who did it. They breathed in anticipation as it was hard to predict Espio's movements this way. "Oh," They moaned as his fingers softly stroked their length.

They grabbed the sheets tight out of reflex they arched their back again.

"Hmmm, you do like it," Espio whispered.

"I-I do," Silver breathed. Their hand carefully travelled the mattress as they silently looked for Espio. The mattress moved, "OH!" Silver suddenly moaned louder as a warm and wet feeling enveloped their member. They felt Espio's lips locking in around them. They gulped and looked as they could see their skin move, looking like it happened on its own. They suddenly arched their back again but quickly pulled back, when they could hear Espio make a coughing sound. "I'm sorry," They apologised quickly.