IMPORTANT A/N

Hiya, i know some of you probably hate me now and yelling at the screen "AUDREY FREAKING UPDATE A CHAPTER ALREADY!". Well i'm in process of doing a chapter and not quite confident with it myself... I mean this is my very first book and we all know that first books doesn't end up being the way that we expected it to be like.

I know someday that i will regret writing this book and probably HATING it but i wanted to do something new since it is my school holidays and i'm bored as hell! Oh yea i forgot to tell you that i just graduated (hehe... graduated) year 7 and going in year 8 in just a few months! (That wasn't really important for you to know, was it?)

Anyways, all that i wanted to say was that this is my very first book and please no writing inappropriate and hate comments here. But if u do i dont know what to do but report you?? i guess...

Please though feel free to correct my spelling mistakes/ errors somewhere in the comment or something cos i'm not as bright as you think i'm. (Wow calling myself stupid ey Audrey?... i'm such an idiot!)

Oh yeah nearly forgot to write this little paragraph out...

Copyright 2015 by Audrey Maristella

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

So with no further ado i guess enjoy my book?? Yeah that's it, please enjoy my book to whoever is out there reading my book!