Chapter One

Picture beside is a photo of Felix William Johnson

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I woke up to the annoying beeps of the smoke alarm.

I was just going to ignore the sounds and go back to my sweet haven (a.k.a sleep) because I'm not the most friendliest person you want to be with in the morning, but then a thought came into my mind 'Why the hell is the smoke alarm on?'.

Once i processed all this chaos in my mind, i mentally slapped myself, for me oversleeping this morning because I've received a call last night from Angel, my best friend who just called me to tell that she just got dumped from a douche bag that's just not worth it in the first place and i guess i hung up and slept a little too late.

Not thinking about anything else anymore, i shot myself straight out of my bed, putting on my warm fuzzy slippers on and sprinted my way to the kitchen that is downstairs. When i arrived the kitchen, i saw a little figure and that figure was no other than Felix, my little brother.

Felix was at the front of the stove panicking on seeing smoke coming out from the pan that is at the top of the stove cooking on what it seems to be two very burnt bacon strips.

"Jeez Louis Felix, what on earth were you thinking in the first place?!" I shouted to Felix then rush my way to the stove turning it off and taking the pan and dumping it in the sink, then turning on the faucet as the water started flow down as it cools off the pan.

"I-i was trying to make you breakfast because i heard you crying last night and thought it would be a good idea to cheer you up this morning with..... that." He said as he turns his head to the same direction as the sink.

"Oh Felix, you are just sometimes... the most... sweetest little brother any sister could ever have!" I exclaimed.

"Huh?" Felix said confusingly.

"Felix... it wasn't me who cried last night, it was Angel. She phoned me last night and she was babbling on about how she got dumped from her boyfriend. You have no idea how Angel just sometimes cries so hard and so loud for everyone around us to hear and asks if she was alright and that's how you probably mistaken me for Angel crying. After I've finally had the chance to talk to her, i cooled her down and she said she was okay afterwards and i guess we hung up after that... and that's another reason why i got up a 'tad' too late." I explained to Felix.

"Oh... then I'm sorry for nearly burning the house down sissy.." He apologized to me.

"There's no need for apologizing Felix... it should be me actually apologizing to you though, for shouting at you." I said.

He nodded, but i can see that he still has that sorry kind of look on his face.

"Aww... come here ya little beast!" I said as i walk over to him giving him a hug.

Then he hugged back.

"I'm sorry okay Felix." I said still hugging him.

"Okay, i forgive you and I'm sorry too." He said.

"AWWW, that is one of the most cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole entire LIFE!."A voice startling both me and Felix causing us to break free from our hug.

Right there, standing in the living room was Angel, my best friend who just doesn't seems to know what knocking on the front door is and the one last night who called me that got dumped.

"Dangamit Angel, don't you know how to knock, oh wait your parents just never seems to teach you any manners have they?" I said a bit annoyed. (A/N Kat and Angel always talks like this, they always thinks its just fun or sometimes its just to annoy one and another).