Back home

After the girls talked at Judy's house they went home. Skyler walked back to her house her dad says "You're home finally dinners ready". "Ok what are we having"?"Pizza"Said her dad "Tomorrow we'll' have spaghetti". "Ok" Skyler said. " Oh and also what do you want for Christmas it's coming up"? "Um maybe a Skateboard I don't know". "Ok"said Skyler's dad.
She finished her food and went upstairs to her room she did some homework and took a shower and went to bed. The next morning she woke up and said "Ok second say if school what should I wear jeans,pants,skirt? She picked out a white skirt and a red shirt with a black jacket to wear she gets dropped of in her dads car." Have a nice day"."You to"Skyler said she ran to her friends and Judy says "I have a great idea we should do a secret Santa"!"Yes" said Ashley we should have Jayden and some other people."Sure" Skyler said.
"Ok remember y'all come to my house after School". "We know" said Ashley. School went by pretty fast it was the end of the day in reading when Skyler went to go ask him "Hey me and the girl want to know if toy want to be in a secret Santa We're Doing do you"? "Sure" Jayden said."Ok cool". Skyler was happy and went to tell the girls they said great and finished class. Skyler's dad came and picked her up. "Hey how did school go"? "Fine I guess it was normal can you drop me of to Judy's house please"? "Again ok fine". "Thanks dad you the best". Skylers dad drops her off at Judy's house and he goes home to cook dinner.