Trying to find a gift

Skyler was pacing around the room "What do I get him a guitar,shoes,A HAT?!?! She was stressing until she heard her dad yell "Skyler dinner is ready". She walked down stairs and starter eating. "Well aren't you hungry how was Judy's"? Asked her dad. "It was fine we did a secret Santa"Skyler muffled with food in her mouth. "Who'd you get"? "Not telling" she said. Skyler finished her food and did homework she read a chapter of a book and did some math problems. After that she heard her phone ring she saw it and answered "Hello"? "Hey this is Judy"! "Oh hey Judy what's up". "Ok so guess what"? "What". "Ashley and Jayden broke up". "Oh" Skyler said knowing that she wants to scream out loud in excitement. "Yeah I know right I didn't expect that". "Yeah" Skyler said. I did she thought in her mind. "Oh I have to go now sorry". "It's ok bye Judy". "Bye". Skyler screams in excitement she felt bad but good at the same time. Then she realized she's still not his girlfriend just a friend. "UGH" she screams. She calms down and says to herself " I'm pushing myself I've only known him for a few days". Then she realized that it was really late so she went to bed. The next day she woke up she brushed her teeth and went downstairs where her dad was eating for her. "Look who decided to get up I made you breakfast". She had eggs and toast "Thanks dad". After that she went to her room to pick out another outfit she was wearing a black skirt with a red blouse and a white jacket. She packed her bag and then her and her dad drove in his car. "Hey Skyler" Said Judy very excitedly. "Hey what's so exciting". "Today we have a Christmas party" Replied Ashley. "Oh cool" said Skyler. They all walked to their class meeting Jayden along the way Ashley roiled her eyes but Skyler waved. "Why did you do that you know we broke up" said Ashley. "He's still my friend" remarked Skyler. Judy says " Ok can't we just still be friends with him and we won't break girl code right"? "Yeah" said Skyler with a low voice. "Fine" said Ashley. They head to class and after that they had P.E "Hey Ashley do need a towel I have 3". "Sure" she said. They hung the towels up and got changed into gym clothes. They  to do some reps and all that. After Ashley and Judy had a different classes then Skyler so then when Skyler went to her class when she was done she went on her school computer to look up gift ideas. This is hopeless she thought. Just then the bell rang it was time for lunch.