Secret santa

At Judy's house they went into the back patio and there were three chairs they all sat down. Ashley says ". Love the outfit so cute". "Thank you" Said Judy. "No not you Skyler". "Oh thanks" Skyler said. "So what's should we talk about today" Said Judy. "Um I don't know"Said Skyler. "Oh I know the secret santa" Said Judy. "Oh yea let me call Jayden to come over if he can" Ashley said. "Ok"said Judy. Ashley calls Jayden to come over and he says ok. He rides he's Skateboard over and arrives. He sneaks into the back yard so Judy's mom doesn't see. "Hey yall" He says. "Hey" Said The Girls. Judy goes and grabs another chair for him. Judy says "Ok so you know how we are doing a secret Santa so we're gonna do that right now". "Ok" he says. "Skyler" says Ashley "Can you make the names"? "Ok" said Skyler. She got interrupted by Judy and she said " I already have them let me go get them". "Ok" they said. She came back with them and they picked names out the jar. "Ok remember it ends on the 24th y'all have 4 days ok also don't tell" Said Judy. "We know" said Ashley. "Ok" said Jayden and Skyler. They left Judy's house but then Jayden told Ashley to talk for a second. "What" Said Ashley.
"Ok Ashley this is really not easy to say but I have to tell you". "What" said Ashley your worrying me ". "We have to break up"Said Jayden. "WHAT WHY". Said Ashley screaming. "Calm down it because your just rude ish your mean to Judy and you keep telling everyone to do stuff for you". "Fine fine u don't care now just never talk to me again". After that Skyler went home and opened the paper for the secret Santa it said.. Jayden.