Broken Pot

This part is actually inspired from Enenyy's septuplets au which she used to put on insta 🥲 ofc there are no parts published after chapter 25 I think? Just waiting patiently anyways credits goes to her 

Story is just similar obviously not exactly the same thing.....I am editing it like, septuplets are in their own house, they don't have powers except original trio and soon they are gonna permanently shift to their grandfather's house so all are busy completing their pending school work as soon as possible 

Air was lying on the bed and watching phone (mostly pictures of different food items and drooling over them). He notices that his room was quite quiet today though Api was in there. Realising something is wrong with his brother he heads over to him who was just looking out of the window.

Air keeps hand on Api's shoulder indicating him to look at him but Api ignored it. He hugs his hot headed brother who was silent for a minute or two but then returns the hug and starts sobbing in his arms. Air rubs his hand on his back trying to calm him down and speaks,"You should go and apologise to him". "He won't forgive me Air, this is the third time I broke his pot" cried Api. "Shush" Air breaks the hug and looks at Api with firm eyes, "I am sure he will, try to talk to him, after all we are siblings".

"B-but he told me-" "He don't hate you Api, those were his words in anger. In anger a person can speak anything and it's not what they speak is always truth, go speak to him". Listening to Air's words Api nods and heads to Daun's and Petir's room.

He knocks on the door but there was no response. Of course Petir was out and Daun was with Cahaya. He sighs and leaves...

Daun is quite sensitive about his plants isn't he...