03. 𝐀 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 with 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝

TW: SA , GRUESOME??

SHE WAS THE ONE                     On the dirt, laying as someones foot was  on her head crushing her into the dirt

SHE WAS THE ONE
                     On the dirt, laying as someones foot was on her head crushing her into the dirt. While her father was sitting in front of a tree being held at gun point.
She stared at her dad, "just look at me everything's okay." The man tried to comfort his daughter who had a scared, worried look on her face. "Dont hurt him please!" She cried out. The man holding the gun, gave her one last glance before kicking her father's face with all his force.

"No!" She cried out trying to get up, but the man was too strong. Her father stared down, he looked up at his daughter. He had a weak look on his face, his nose was bleeding. Not just his nose, his lip was busted open. "Dont do this please!" She sobbed, the little girl was shaking, her lips trembling. The man holding the girl down stepped back, pulling the twelve year old girl up. "Stand up!" The man said in a demanding tone.

Her knees were weak, she was sobbing as they forced her to look at her father. One of the other guy's handed the man a bat. He had a grin on his face, he swung on the poor man again. All of a sudden she couldn't breathe.

She was now standing infront of her father, sobbing as the older man beat her father up with a bat. "Please no!, dont kill him!" She cried out, Her face was pale. The only thing that gave her color was the bloody cut on her cheek and her blue eyes who let out millions of tears.

She could hear her father wheezing, the guy holding the bat suddenly dropped it, picking his gun back up.
"Please stop!, you dont have to do this!" She pleaded, trying to change there mind. Blood was all over his jacket, his face and on the dirt. The man gave his daughter a weak smile.

The young girl couldn't stand, she collapsed onto the dirt as the two men still held onto her by the arms. Forcing her to watch the gruesome act.

Everything stopped, Her eyes widened as her face splattered with blood. She couldn't hear anything, just ringing. "No!" She let out a strong but weakened cry, they let go of her arms as the twelve year old girl crawled to her father's lifeless body continuously sobbing. She continued to cry as she sat on her knees traumatized, she never knew how humans were just as bad as the monsters. She could hear muffled words from the guys behind her.

No words came out of her mouth, just crying and her lips trembling. She wanted to say something but nothing came out, She held onto his hand as He mumbled a few words. He lightly tightened his grip on her hand.
She stayed there sobbing until he was silent.

꧁      ミ★ ꧂

THE FOUR OF
          us walked on train tracks, while carl and Michonne were playing a little game. Both of them were balancing on the train tracks. "I think we got about a day's worth of water left. We're lucky it's cooled off a little bit, but.." he stopped looking behind him to see michonne and carl balancing. I was next to rick, "what are you doing?" He said in his country accent.