𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲

ALL OF US        were sitting in the dark small room

ALL OF US
were sitting in the dark small room. We were making weapons, just incase anybody walked in they'd fucking die. Abraham was talking, but i wasn't paying attention. There were voices outside of the crate. "All right, got four of them pricks coming our way." Daryl looked out of the small hole.

Everybody quickly got up, "yall know what to do, go for their eye's first." "Then there throats."
Rick said as he got ready. "Put your backs to the walls either side of the car, now." A male voice said just outside of the crate. Everybody was expecting the man to open the doors, but no.

Sunlight washes over me, everybody looks up confused. But then the man drops a can. I was the closest to it. "Move!" Abraham yells. The can explodes, releasing a white mist in the air. I couldn't see, i was coughing. Everybody was. It was strong. The front doors open.

I couldn't hear anything, everything was blurry. It stayed like that for a few minutes. The fog began to clear up. I look around, to not find daryl, rick and some other people. "Wheres daryl?" I look at Michonne with a worried look. "They must've took them."

We then start hearing yelling, bullets firing.
"What the hell is going on." Abraham bangs on the door. "Someone hit them, maybe our people got free." Michonne says hoping for the best. Carl walked towards were everybody was at. "Hey, my dad's gonna be back. They all are."

"They are, and we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do." The girl with short hair said.

We continued to sit inside the crate just waiting in silence. "What's the cure, eugene?" A girl asking him.
I look over at the weird man. "It's classified." He replies. "We don't know what's gonna happen." Michonne looks at him. "You leave him be." Abraham glares at michonne. "Your classified information is bullshit." I mumble, making everyone look at me.

"Excuse me." The gingered man glared at me. "Oh nothing." I shrugged "we need to keep working." Maggie interrupted, i was beginning to learn there names. "yeah, but it's time to hear it.' Another lady interrupted. "Cause we dont know whats coming next."
"What's next is we get out of this." Tara looked over at maggie. "Even if i told you all, even if i provided step by step instructions complete with illustrations and well composed FAQ and i went red-ring.. The cure would still die with me." Eugene sighed.

"Im not gonna let that happen." Abraham cleaned his knife. "The best- case scenario we step out into a hell storm of bullets, fire and walkers i'm not fleet of foot, I sure as hell can't take a dead one down with sharp buttons and hell confidence" eugene had finally said something normal.

"Yeah, but we can and we will." Michonne said right next to the strange man. "You don't owe us anything, Not yet. But we just want to hear it." Sasha sat up.
"You don't have to." A pretty girl with two pigtails and a hat said. Eugene wiped the sweat off his forehead, getting up in silence for a few seconds.

"I was part if a 10- person team at the Human Genome Project to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic Microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships were made, information was shared." Me and carl looked at each-other then back at the strange man.

"I am keenly aware of all the details behind fail-safe delivery systems to kill every living person on this planet. I believe with a little tweaking on the terminals in DC, we can flip the script. Take out every last dead one of them. Fire with fire. All things being equal it does sound pretty badass." I bet Eugene got bullied as a kid.

"So let's get back to work." Maggie looked down we
Heard the door move, carl and me were the first ones to get up. It was rick, "Come on! fight to the fence!" The man yelled before shooting walkers. "Do not leave his side!"

Me and the others quickly got out. Everybody was fighting walkers left and right but still running. I caught up to Daryl. "Thank god your alright." I said running. "Developing a soft spot huh?" The man laughed as we ran over to the fence. Daryl pushed me over the fence, helping me get over quicker.

We were now walking in the woods again, just with more people. Rick walked over to the spot where he digged the bag.  "the hell we still around here for." Abraham said scoffing, "Guns, supplies. Go along the fences. use the rifles. Take out the rest of 'em."
Rick dug. "Rick we got out, its over."

"It's not over, till they're all dead."
"The hell it isn't, That place is on fire. Full of walkers." The girl said, i believe her name was Rosita.
"Im not dicking around with this crap. We just made it out." Got did abraham not know how to properly use cuss words.

"The fences are down, they'll run or die." Maggie said, breathing heavily. Footsteps approached us, i turn around to see a lady. Short grey hair. Daryl quickly ran over to her, he was smiling. He hugged her.
"Did you do that?" Rick tilt his head as he walked near her. She smiled and nodded as rick gave her a hug. "You have to come with me." The lady sighed.

Next thing you know we were walking with her, I saw a man. He was pretty buff, he was holding a baby. Rick dropped his stuff quickly running, carl running behind too, It was his daughter. Carl told me about her. Sasha ran to the man hugging him and immediately crying.

"Judith, you're okay." Carl whispered to the little girl.
Today was a hell of a lot crazy shit.

I learned later the lady's name was carol, "i don't know if the fire is still burning" rick stared at the smoke, which was not too far. "It is." Carol said
"Yeah.. we need to go."
"Yeah, but where?" Daryl looked over at rick.
"Somewhere far away from there."

Next thing you know we were on the train tracks again. I was walking next to daryl, thinking.
I couldn't stop thinking about that night. I don't know why but it was stuck in my head. What would've happened that night.?