06. The Church

Juliet and everybody else were in the woods

Juliet and everybody else were in the woods. Carl was feeding Judith, Maggie was talking to her boyfriend. And everyone was sorta doing something.
Rick had walked over to Tara and he began to talk to her about something. Juliet felt uncomfortable, Surrounded by random people. It was so uncalled for, but surely she'll get used to it.

Everybody was now walking, killing any walker that got in front of our path. Eventually we had gotten back to camp. It was night, Carol and Rick were talking to eachother while Juliet sat alone.
"You okay?" A familar voice asked, The girl looked over her shoulder to see an older girl, Rosita.

"yeah." She gave her a soft smile, "you seem so quiet, is talking not your thing?" She sat by the young girl.
Juliet gave her a small laugh, "i guess not."
"Just loosen up, Juliet?" She said unsure if that was the girl's name. "Yeah, Juliet." She smiled back at Rosita. They sat next to eachother quietly, a comfortable quiet. "So.. whats the deal with you and solider?" I looked at her.

"Oh Abraham?" She laughed. "Yeah, you two are thing?" Juliet tilted her head. "Yeah, sort of."
"Hey, yall should get some rest." Rick walked over to us, I shared a tent with carl. We didn't talk much, i mean after it happened for some reason we didn't speak as much. It didn't take me long to finally sleep.

🎀.

WE HAD WOKEN UP
EARLY, Rick sorta told us to go out. So now we were in the woods, Again. Sadly.
Footsteps came near, Rick was the first to cock his gun. It was just Daryl. "I surrender." The man jokingly put his hands up, I smiled at him. He walked over to rick and they began to walk. "No tracks, no nothing." Rick was talking to Daryl. "So whatever you heard last night-" rick was stopped.

"It's more what i felt. If someone was watching us, there would have been something."

I was walking next to Rosita while we walked, looking for whatever daryl was looking for. We continued to walk but we stopped hearing a yell. "Help!" Carl looked over at rick but he held his hand up. I didn't care, i began to run. "Juliet!" Daryl called out. "Come on!" Carl said i ran through the woods, seeing a man climbing up rocks trying to stop walkers from getting them.

He continued to scream. "Help!" He continued to yell, i took out my knife and ran towards a walker, plunging it into its head. Then, another. "Please help me!" The man begged. "What do you think im doing!" I yelled at him. The three other walkers stopped going after him, they turned around. "Shit." I fell back as a walker was crawling on me. Breathing heavily, "fuck! Get off you fucking!-" i tried kicking but nothing helped. I heard the bushes move near me.

I tried to squirm, trying to move from the grabbers. One of them tried to bite in, but then i heard a gun shot. Blood splattered on my face. Then another gunshot, making more blood splatter. Another walker began to walk, but daryl put an arrow through it's head. I sighed in relief. Daryl walker over to me helping me up. "You okay?" He looked at me as i nodded. "Thanks."